THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 14 November 2008




Wedding's survey






1.How old are you?
` 18 :D (still young :P)

2. are you single?
` not single n not available :D

3. in what age do you think you'll get married?
` adeyh..still far away to think about that. Collect some money, enough, then I will :D

4. do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now??
` hmm.. its hard to predict.. f I can pretend the supposition maybe I will be with him 1 day :D

5. if not, who do you want to marry?
` what?!damn..what kind of question is this? Teeq, bgus eh question ni. Hahaha.. I don't know.. dun wnna predict ;)

6. do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
` hmm.. me, as a romantic kind of girl :P, I wish I wnna hve a beach wedding because
¯

7. your ideal motif?
` the condition of the place will look romantic n if I take some pics it will be a great result (angin sepoi2 lah ah.. hahaha..)

8. where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
` Maldives like honeymoon of Bunga Citra Lestari :P

9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
` hmm.. I dun noe.. hvnt plan yet :D

10. do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
` if I have enough and extra budget I will have extravagant wedding :D

11. do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own??
` for mw I will choose both. Traditional is very important in our family n about the making up by our self it is a MUST!! Because I like to make something new :D

12. how many layers of cake do you want to have?
` hahah.. great question.. like my 2nd sis, she had 4 o 5 layers, I cant remember cz I was only 4 yrs old that time. Hahaha.. I will defeat her.. I wnna have 6 layers if I can. Hahaha :P OVER!!

13. do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
` hmm.. I think I will choose a simple place. If I choose hotel but the taste is suck, I will get loss. hahaha

14. when do you want to get married, evening or morning?
` in traditional way, mostly it will be held in the morning. So I will choose morning :D both if I can :P cz some wedding ceremony can be held on both morning n evening :D

15. you'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
` hm.. outdoor if I have extra budget :D

16. do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
` ofcz cz he will be the king of the day :D (king tah apa. Hahaha :P)

17. name the song/tune you'd like played at your wedding??
` I love RnB so I will choose stick wit u since Hby gave me that song when we in 3 months relationship. If he is not the guy I will choose the 1st song that the guy give me

18. do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
` hmm.. may be light
J

19. what age do you want to get married?
` dun ask he question back. Refer # 3

20. describe your ideal husband/wife.
` Loyal, loving, caring, responsible, good, honest, more but cant think about it now
J

21. do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
` I think better spoon & fork/knife
J

22. champagne or red wine?
` astaplajim.. if they just give me these 2 choices I will ask the guess to take their drink at the sea since my wedding is at the beach.. ahahaha :P

23. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
` right after the wedding fcz.. its gnna be great :p

24. money or household item?
` bith are important
J

25. who will pay for the bills?
` we have to share.. jgn kwin2 gnya.. hahaha

26. are you ready for married life?
` at this age..damn NO!!.. I wnna enjoy 1st ;D

27. do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
` ~~~

28. will u always be true to your wife/husband?
` we have too :D

29. how many kids do u like?
` 2 is enough.. 1 boy n 1 girl
J

30. a new house for a newly wed or an old one?
` new house with my own decoration :D

31. will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
` fcz.. it will be a memorial memory in our whole life
J

32. what kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
` depends on the place. Since it will be held at the beach, seafood ofcz sp salmon (slrrup.. great taste) n also tuna (my dad love it so much :D)

33. will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
` fcz I will… MUST!! :D

34. whose wedding plans would you like to know next??? choose 5 of your friends?
most of my frnz who told me these have their own oredy so I will choose RAHMAN, ZEE, KHAI, TMAH, NANE






www.e-referrer.com



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Boyfriend's. :)



Whats your name?
= Maw


What is your mood right now?
= relax n calm (sakit blakang ku typing gnya dr td :P)






  • Do you have a boyfriend?
    = I do :D





  • Do you love your boyfriend?
    = I do so much :D





  • How long have you guys been couple?
    = 3 yrz 1 month 16 days :D





  • When is your aniiversary?
    = 29th September 2005 :D





  • Have you ever been hurt by him?
    = yeah~~





  • Does your boyfriend loves you?
    = fcz he does. MUST!! Lau nda mrh bby ni hahah.. over~~









  • Is he Your future husband?




  • = wait n see J





  • Have you ever talk to him about your future?
    = yeah~~ I do
    J





  • Have you ever thought that you'll hurt him like he did?
    = I will if I cant control my self





  • Why do you love him?
    = cz he loves me so much n he knows what he gnna do if I need him eventhough he is busy :D muahzz





  • How does your love stories begin?
    = want me to tell u? long story actlly. Simple~~ Teeq intro him to me when I was in form 4. That time SMPAPHM held a schll funfair, which was so boring~~. Then he got my no. from Teeq n he kol me. 2 ja ah.. I will post it to my blog if im free :D





  • Have you ever in love with someone else while you with him?
    = hmm.. I do. I wont tell u who is he but I will restrain my self not to like n love someone else
    J





  • Is That someone is your ex or yoour friends?
    = a frn of mine
    J





  • Have you ever thought about played him for once?
    = him? Hby? No.. I will not ganna do it





  • Do you have a green light from your parent or his?
    = my mom n family yeas but my dad im not sure cz my dad is a bot choosy bot son-in-law :S





  • Have you ever lied to him?
    = I did.. few times :S





  • Have you ever thought to leave him?
    = hvnt n I will not gnna say that word.. promise~~





  • Have you ever thought that you want to kill him?
    = OMG!! Never ever





  • Do you afraid of your boyfriend?
    = what for im afraid of him? M not afraid of him but I do love him
    J





  • Is there anything you don't like in his life?
    = hmm.. yeah~ which is his car cz I dun like the vroom2 sound of his car.. (sory Hby :D)





  • Are you okay with his friends?
    = 1 of his frn I dun like cz of sumthing lah..huhuhuh





  • Have you ever cry for him?
    = I did.. many times.. both sadness n happiness :D





  • If you can rewind back to the day he proposed you, will you accept him?
    = hmm. Its bn a long long time ago.. I think I will





  • Have you ever lost your friends while you're with him?
    = no.. never cz my frn is his frn too.. :D





  • Would you kill yourself for him?
    = noway.. for what?!





  • HAve you ever wish that he doesn't exist in your life?
    = never.. he always gna be my Hby..(mcm title Always be my Bby.. haha :P)





  • Have you ever being rough with him?
    = I did once..





  • Do you know what is his favourite colour?
    = yes.. which is yellow the symbol of romantic :D





  • Is your boyfriend is a loser?
    = no hi is not..





  • Do you know his favourite car?
    = at the moment his car is Mitsubishi lancer n his fav car? So many but 1 of them is Nissan 350Z
    J





  • Have you ever in love with someone else other than him?
    = refer to the previous question k





  • In your mind, who will you choose if you want to go-back with one of your ex?
    = I dun want any of them





  • What Does your current boyfriend changed you?
    = hmm.. pa ah? Jd anak mamy n papi :P





  • Does the changes change your lfe?
    = he is.. some :D





  • Have you ever thought, when will your love stories end?
    = I hope it will not gnna ended :D




0 comments: