THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 8 November 2008

Study or not???

Today I have study group at Choys house. It was around 1 pm but were still not revised anything yet. What we are doing was just checking n updating my blog while waiting for Anis to come hahahah.. anis awake at 1pm n we have to wait for her till 2pm ++ (ahir banar lah ah ya bangun 2..bhp sj yakh?diri sma jua nya.hahahaa :p)

After she came around 2pm, we did discuss n revise on past year paper. But then we were stuck n in sudden Anis took pic of Choy n I. I wore pink shirts, pink hair band, therefore, all pink.. hahahah xcept for my lappy (green). I dun like green actually. I have to buy that color cz pink didnt have any stock when I bought it, which was end of last year.



C maw 2 bkn nya kn blajar mun dad ah wireless. Mcm superwoman lah maw 2 rasa2kn dpt kn connection.hahah..

c.choy, oppss salah.da nam baru x, which is Shoy (it still nearly da same.hahaha), b.msn tah plg nh..

c.Anis jd camera girl :P




Ni lah muka2 urg menipu.hahaha..kjahatan bunyi nya.nadalah..jz joking :D

Bnrnya nda blajar. Posing ja blajar 2.hahaha



Part niii tah nda maw phm. Patah yg during tunjuk2 2?? Muka urg nda jua x..hahaha..antam th kmu lenx2~~


Blajar kh pose tu Shoy?? :P

cMaw f da Hby nya n9 nda th pndai concentrate 2.ko nit ah maw. Can tah kn group study 2 :P.hahahah

bangkak 2 mata maw usul nya ah..ya th 2. Hir2 g tdo maw ah :P

Maw wit her beloved lappy :D

I have so much fun today eventhough the group study didnt happen :P

I went home around 4 pm n I was so sleepy n I decided to sleep then I woke up nearly 5.30pm. after having enough rest I have my diner. Then watched Prabola.

I wnna watch P2F with my dad 2nite cz w/o him it wont be happening :D.. I love u so much daddy Sudin..heheheh.. I dun now if my mom wnna watch it or not cz probably TV will watch her.hahahah.. I also love my mom as I love my daddy. Muahszszszs.. they have given me what I want n this reminds me of something. Wnna noe what? When I was broke up with Hby, I decided wnna give his hp then buy another 1. I told to my parents about that. A few days after my parents asked me what model I want. Then I said E65. I was just guessing that time. Whatever the phone is I will accepted it. A few hours after my parents just went back from shopping n they gave me that phone.. OMG!!! That was very memorable moment in my life.

I wnna take my shower 1st then wnna watch P2F :D thnks for reading :D

0 comments: