THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 29 November 2008

Shopping tyme~~

I went shopping today with my parents around 4pm+++.. at 1st, as usual, we went to Milimewah Lambak. We always go to that shopping 'complex' cz what my parents want to buy are all there. I bought these:-



Body shower (moning), lotion, n colgate :D hahahah (left to right)




My room's perfume, smelled lavender.. it is nice. I like soft n sweet smell J


Then we went to Hwa Ho mall Manggis. There, as always, we (mom n I) went to Aunt's booth (Mustika Ratu). Her name is Aunt Sondang (Indonesian). We always buy girls stuffs there, as in cosmetics, skin care n those stuff..yeah.. we always buy there. N today we bought these:-




I like the bag… huhuhu






Inside? Cologne, roll on, foaming milk bath, n body shower (night) (from left to right)

LOVE SHOPPING SO MUCHH.. *SHOUTING* HAHAHAH :P

0 comments: