THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 21 November 2008

Hpy Bday to my beloved Mom~~

Hpy bday to you mom Muahz

  • I love u so much
  • Sory if there are anything that make u hurts
  • Thx for treating me of the extention hair :P
  • Thx for treat me of $5 bmobile top-up twice a week :D
  • Thx for treat me $5 DST top-up once every 2 weeks :D
  • Thx for giving my 18th bfday presnt which is wallet that I really want :D
  • Thx the E65 :D
  • Thx for buying a lappy for me :D
  • Thz for everything..
  • U give me too many happiness in my whole life
  • U never hurt me (do sometimes but I noe it is for my own good J)
  • U let me out with Hby even my frnz too
  • I love u wit all my heart (kalah Hby tuu..hehehe)
  • I love u
  • I love u
  • I love u
  • I love u
    I love u
  • Doesn't mean that 7 I LOVE U that I've got for u but there are more but I cnt type it a lot… wwaawawa





tebliak lah mata babah tuu ah..actually nya babh sasak tuu cz maw gmbar drg susp2pan p nda pandai dpt x ni th plg jd nya.. hahahaah :P


We will gnna celebrate mom's bday together with Iman (my 5th sz 1st son) on 28th but the venue hvnt confirm yet n by that day I will give the present that I bought :D

0 comments: