THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Release :D

Yestrday afternoon at 2pm till 5.30pm, I had geo A2 paper n it was quite easy but some were difficult. The most difficult 1 was hazardous n tourism. I was suck on those topics. Coastal was the easiest 1. I love the topic so much :D

Just 4get bot examination. It is all over n now what I wnna do is to find a job. This coming 23rd, I will have my audition
to be a DJ at RTB. Wish me luck guys :D two of my frns, who r
Khai n Fish were greeting me this afternoon around 11pm something n they wrote these to both of my hands. Anyway btw busway, Khai is my Gf n Fish is my frnz, who r my x-clzmate at Masna J



from KHAI saying Good Luck Maw!!

I Love You ;p (I lop u tuu :P)

this 1 is from fISH sAYING gOOD lUCK :)

But before that I came to schll a lil bit early something around 8 am cz I wnna do revision with Choy, Izah n Teeq. It was like we didn't do any..hahah. we did but after a few minutes we started to talk n gosipping nonsense.. hahaha (nada kaja lah tuu.. ) I 4get to take some of our pics while stdying..heheh n 2mrw we gnna start our dance practice for cca closing. It will be fun :D

I had a date again with Hby last night around 7pm n we went to Hwa ho mol but then the food that I want (TOKOYAKI) had finished. Then we went to the mall to buy that. Hehehe.. after I got TOKOYAKI
we had our diner at Jolibee at 3rd floor of the mall n we ordered N1 (spaghetti n coke) n double cheese fries with Bonchoc n there also Hby took some of my pic, which were candid :$





Then I bought a gift for my mom cz this upcoming Friday is my mom b'dy. I will show u what did I bought for my mom J then I saw DDR I asked for it. It costs $20 only n I decided to buy it together with the DVD game player.

I was so happy, extremely happy :D release my tention after xm by doing shopping but salooning? I think I will not gnna make it cz I am out of budget now. Huhuhu.. I have to ask my mom to treat me then :P





After I had a date with Hby I played DDR with my nphw. I had so much fun n we stopped at around 12.30 am.. quite long huh..hahahah.. at least my tention is released :D

0 comments: