THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 28 November 2008

Parent’s 47th Wed Ann

Today is my parents wedding ann , celebrate my mom(2111) n my 5th's 1st son(2511) b'day too. Below are the pic.. so krazy.. hahaha :P




The cakes. White for my parents n the other 1 for my nphew. My 4th bro sponsored :D



Some of the food. There are many actually but these are my fav food of the night :P I cooked the spaghetti ah.. huhuhuhu




I named this as "AYAM ANTAM2" cz my sz in law has her new receipe :D marvelous *thumps up*



After that the slicing of cake ceremony




"BESUAP SUAPAN – AMBIL AMBILAN LAH HAHAHA :P"








Giving cakes? That's my job.. always.. hahaha :P




Gifts give ceremony.. I did take a pic of my turn but I dun noe where it was.. I think at my niece hp.. huhuhu missed it





These are the presents




I gave this to mom :D, which is a pin, pink.. my mom fav colour








Dad wore my 4th bro gift, bracelet, to mom :D *sweet*






While wating for my 5th sz to come… 4th round.. :P




5th round :D



5th sz n her future Hby bought another cake so altogether, 3!!




6th round.. hahahah till my stomach folded :P




Do u nor the Nightmare Before Christmas movie? Knd of the same like the heroin ryte? Hahahah.. this is my beloved niece named Incang a.k.a Nurani, my 5th sz 3rd daughter J


Suddenly I got stomachache. So damn hurt.. huhuh but im okey now :D I had so much fun. So mmucchhh..




Last but not least the photographer was my 2nd nephew named Adil.. look like Dj Alif of Pelangi right? Hahaha want to intro? He is 14 yrs old.. skull at SMB n had just finished his PMB. Want more contact him at 8885555.. hahaha.. nolah.. that's not him.. :P *over*

0 comments: