THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 16 November 2008


DST CARNIVAL




Last night Hby n I went to DST CARNIVAL but before that we went to the Mall GDG 1st. at GDG we went to Hby's frn's booth somewhere at Arcade at 2nd floor for checking his roller blade either it has been bought yet or not. Unluckily it has not been bought yet. Then I was still finding the earring that I want before at the same booth but still they have not have the stock yet. So I have to wait till 2nd Dec. I was so starving that time n I was decided wanna buy TOKOYAKI, which is one of my favorite food. It is very delicious, super licious.









After the Mall, we went to DST CARNIVAL at Tungku Link. There was a long queue n it was hard to find car park. It was absolutely full. Many many many people were there. At last, we found a car park, which was not really far from the DST CARNIVAL. My shank was cramp, I mean the muscle of my shank, cz I was hiking with my czn, Zee, that morning around 8 am at Tasek Lama. That was pretty hot.. fuh~~









I could feel that Nane, my GF, was there at the carnival. Then I kol her. Yes~~, my feeling was true. She's there. I met her at the front sit near the stage with our dance group (retardant & soul blab la bla)n have a short conversation with her. They were earlier than me, they came around 6pm and had a photo shoot with DJ UUT. OMG!! They were so lucky.. huhuhu.. I was having a lil bit of fun with her, like screaming, and those stuff lah that made my stress out my mind. When the firework started then Nane n I was separated n I don't know where was she that time. Then Hby n I watched the firework n that was very happening. Hby had taken some of the fireworks








After that we want to eat Nasi Katok Mama at Thye's but then there were many people. So we decided wnna go at SKH, Kiulap. This is the scene that I had argument with Hby. U wnna noe what> I saw a girl infront of Hby's car. That girl was in a car actually n she stared n smiled at me n Hby. I was so curious n suddenly got no mood. I was just at the car n HBy bought The Nsi Katok. The Girl kpt looking at me. I dun like that. Then she started like miming. Then I remembered who was that girl. She was the 1 who made our relationship broke, named Amal. Then she came to me n greet me n so on. What I dun like was she told me that she had been in the car with Hby but so far that I know was I am the 1st girl, other than his family, to go in his car. N she told me like that, I was very mad but I acted as if I was cooled. No longer after, his BF came n they wnna go out of that place but before that she kissed my cheek, in greeting way. Daa~~









I told HBy what we were talking about on our way home but before that Hby didn't buy Nsi Katok cz there was a long queue. Very long. Then when I told bot what we were talking about he suddenly mad n told me like this "CAYA SJ TH CKP URG 2!!" so what the purpose of Amal told me that way? "YA MAU HUBUNGAN TNI 2 PUTUS BH 2. PHM HBY BH 2 ULAH NYA AH CZ HBY PNH SAKITI YA DULU!!". Keyh.. but I was still not satisfied n with my ego attitude, I was still kpt shut my mouth n dun wnna say anything. I was fucking mad n damn starving that time.









Dun wnna post to much bot those. But nw we r ok n just like the day before, calm n relax
J

0 comments: