THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 11 November 2008

U r too sweet 4 Bby~~


On Sunday I did hang out with Hby nearly 4pm. At first, we went to at my sis's work somewhere at Gdg just wanted to ask something privacy about my relation with Hby. It was privacy. Only my sis, her bf, n of course Hby n myself :D. then we went to Yayasan to make a solution of our problems but sadly that "SHOP" was closed. I was so unhappy about it. Then we decided to go somewhere near to Yayasan (adatah 2..hehehe) then we got what we want. After that we decided want to go to Nasi Katok Mama 24 hours at Bandar but I did not want to. I don't know why. I wanted to go to Thye's but Hby did not want to. At last we went to Qlap for having our lunch at Ayamku. Actually Hby had "baris malam" at 7pm but he refused to do so just want to make me happy. I kissed his cheeks n said "I LOVE YOU HBY". He was extremely happy that time, so do I. (that is why my title said so; U r too sweet 4 Bby). Around 5, nearly 6 pm, we went to Serasa Beach for relaxing our mind. But then his friend called him. I did not know what they were talking about. Then Hby told me that his friend wanted to meet him at Serasa Beach and suddenly my mind said "I will not have so much fun then. Interruption!!!". Hmm.. but its k lh as long I spent my time with Hby then I'm satisfied J. On our way wanted to go to his friend's place, at the end of the beach, I saw someone in the car. Who is he? He was a friend of mine, which I met on last Friday. U know who u r :P. Hehehe.. then Hby met his friend n we went back home (Gdg :P) nearly 7pm. That was a long queue. I do not like that king of situation but I have to face it as long we had so much fun that time I will be ok :D. we went to Gdg after that, just for awhile actually, then he sent me back to home sweeet home


Then I have my shower but before that I danced along in my sweet pink room :p n then I had my shower. I slept early that night n I woke up around 1am for doing revision on my
FAVOURITE
subject, B.St (banci maw plg tuu…sj~~) till nearly 4am. Then I woke up again at 6am. I did not have enuff sleep and I went to schll somewhere around 7am. I was so damn sleepy. N u wnna knw what? Actually I had xm in the afternoon at 2pm. Hahaha.. I was not checking my timetable. That's why…:P. thank god my friend, Shoy, came n having revision at the canteen but we did on the other way round, which was having jokes. Hahahah.. we did revise but just a lil bit. Not too much cz we were all stressed out and tension. Around 1pm we did have a serious, not really serious lah (hahah.. apakan), revised some of the topics esp on calculations, decision trees n critical path.


Then 1.45pm we went to the hall n sat for the xm. When I was looking at the questions, it looked like easy but since we have to do it in essay form, we had to elaborate our answers. I can answer all of the questions but I was sure that I will not get full mark, even less than half a mark.
DAMN!!


Don't wanna write about it. I still stress till now. Im sick.. dun have mood.
URGH!!!

0 comments: