THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 26 November 2008

The performance by PTEB dancers

Sory for not really update my blog lately cz I was too tired of practicing since on Monday n Tuesday but the most tiring was on Monday. It was like we dun have any break at all. Hmm.. starting 8am till 4.15pm.. damn.. so tiring.. that day we only have 30 mins break, which at first from 11.45am till 12.00pm n the second was from 2.15pm till 2.30pm.. what do you think? So damn tiring man~~~ that was the 1st time we had our ZAPIN practice n tcher Esma had just thinking of the steps.. very last minute right..huhuuuhu.. I cant explain how tired I was that day

Yesterday was the day of relax which I was not really expect cz I thought we gnna have our practice like on Monday. But it was not. I came early nearly 8am n I had my practice wit Dayah on stage. That day we had time to rest, a lot. It was just like that we had our practice from 8.30am till 10am+++ n we had our break after the practice till 1pm then we had our rehearsal at 2.15pm but our turn was at 3pm+++.. so many time to rest right.. I have some of the pics of yesterday:-





TODAY??













1 of my fren (Fyda) told me that I was look like Diana Danielle (Maria), the Malaysian Artist.. what? For me I am not.. huhuuhu.. not at all






So far we had so much fun.. so much.. :D till I got stomachache as Illi did :P


Thx for reading J

0 comments: