THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 12 November 2008

One nite wit Hby


We had our dinner at foodcourt, Jaya. This tyme was different from other days cz we ordered vege for having our diner. Hby ordered kalian n I ordered broccoli seafood. All with rice. N before I've forgotten we also ordered French fries, which is not usually we ordered. This nite was totally different from the other day. It was like our first date :P (hahah..pakan)



After having dinner, we went to the Mall at there was an UBD convocation (lurus kh 2? Kurang pasti lah..hehehe :D) I have taken some of the pics :-




Since Hby is tall, I told him to take the pics. Hehehe.. the pic above is one of the club at the UBD, which is Japanese club, performing Japanese Traditional Dance, which was funny, extremely funny. Hahaha..





This pic showed a performance from Yoga club of UBD. Ada2 sj~~

After that we had our shopping. I bought PCD CD n Hby bought techno CD. Before we bought them we went to Winmark cz I wnna buy my lotion. Cant survive w/o this thing :D. these r the stuff that we bought :-




The PCD CD that I've bought :D




After that we went to Thye's car park cz Hby wnna transfer pics from my lappy to his lappy. We lso take some pic :D






Those was like a wonderful nite since we go back :D

0 comments: