THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 9 November 2008

p2F

PITY u Ziez cz u out of P2F. *sobz*.. he’s my junior at school..cant believe it that he can sing though.hehehe

B4 I watched P2F, I reminded my dad to watch it 2ghther n u wnna noe what? He asked me like this “mau masuk P2F ko lai?” was that true? “lau dpt wah bah,mau ku eh..hahaha”, I said..n then what was my dad replied was make me HOT.. “suara mu mcm cacak tepihit ah…hahahah” both my parents n I were laughing..so jahat lah u dad..hahahah

hahaha..pakan pic ah?nada kena mengena p yg penting "CACAK" lah ah.. :P


What m I doing now?hmm..i have just updating my tagged, blog, fs n myspace. N I have just download a few of video clips by PCD (I hate this part, what u think about) n Britney (Womenizer, piece of me). The videos are all great. I said so cz I love dance :p hahahah
What else ah?hmm..i dun noe what to do after this.may be just go n9 n have a chat wit chaters..

Thnkz for reading :D

0 comments: