THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 3 November 2008

many~

it hs bn a l0ng tyme i hvnt updatd my blog.da lz p0st was lz 2 wks ryte?owh~~d8s t0o l0ng..

w8 m i gna p0st?hmm..b0t my xm?b.st2?da clculatns were a bit ez rathr thn previous yrz bt i've made a single mstake on it on c.st 2..my essay?m n0t sure b0t my ans bt i hve tried my best 2 do tht difficult sub.

da nxt day i had bm2.da paper was quite hard n evrybdy nt xpctd tht THAT questns were c0me.m0st of us cncentr8 on APB(Angkatan Pujangga Baru)bt it was nt cme owt.we were feeling so dpressed xsply on sctn D.i tell u..da questns were quite hard.h0pe i cn sc0re my malay :(

d8 nyte whch is thusdy nyte,i went hng owt wit hby.i co0ked spgty 4 hm n he s8 d8 it was dlicous.i love him.muahz.he2..d8 nyte was a very r0mantc nyte 4 us.da day b4 was our 3yrz 1m0nth ann.i w0nt telL u guys w8 was happened tht nyte ;D

0n fridy ar0und7,we went owt t0o.xtly we gt s0me misundrstndng.d8s y he br0ught me owt n tried 2 calm me dwn cz i was burst owt n couldnt able 2 st0p.y?cz i t0uched of da way he calmed me dwn.i st0pped crying when he s8 "f nanez nda syg t0h~".then i st0pped n he hugged me tightly.then we went 2 da m0l gdg,hvng our dner 8 kfc,our fav plce n our 1st dating plce.he2..aftr tht arnd 10 we went vck h0me n slpt,hugging hs teddy tht he gave me when we were 3 days cpled ;D

these 2 days,sat n sun,i didnt go anywhere n jz stay at h0me w/o duin my rvsn cz i felt so lazY to do s0.ha3..2dy i wl start my rvsn b4 i watch m0vie wit my niece n my nphw dz aftrn0on arnd 1 o 2..

0 comments: