THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 5 November 2008

cnt sleep~~

i awake arnd 12 nearly 1 am dz m0nin cz myfrn k0l me wna bring me hang owt bt i rejectd it.it was ordy late.damN~~ dn n0e w8 tyme was tht tyme huh?ha3..(mcm mental bnyi nya)n0lah.he2..

then i went 4 n9 b0th babyjeze n bbymaw.n ths was shyte.s0ry 2 say bt ths was true.u wna n0e w8?1 of da guy on bbymaw's list stl waitng 4 me n he wna meEt Me.nt tht tyme bt he was f0rcng me.it was a l0ng st0ry xtly.0nly shah (1 of da babyjeze's) knew b0t it.dn wna p0st it lah..stressfulL~~

Aftr tht i hve a l0ng c8 wit rahman.he's a nce guy n he l0oks familiar 2 me.hmm..he t0o though familiar of me..we c8 of many thngs jz nw.

lately i p0st my p0sts via hp jer~~so no pics lately.nxt tyme i wl p0st s0me of mine k.i fl h8ache nw like my hair is being pulled by sum1.ha3..n nw m listng 2 mp3,br0adbnd..i wna go slp.i fl so sleEpy ryte nw.dn n0e w8 2 do later.mayb jz wna play pc gmes n gt m0re v0cabs n idi0ms frm th0se gmes :D tht's hw i impr0ve my v0cabs n i wl tl my niece 2 bring her idi0ms n0tes 2 me later.ha3..s0unds lyke a queEnbeE..ha3..is tht c0rrect?antam sj lh.

mjal eE..wna go slp lu.vavai n b4 d8 wna say m0nin u ol..luv n miz u owez hby muahz syg bngt.do take care wherevr u r hby ah

0 comments: