THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 15 November 2008

> GIRL DESERVES THIS


 


 

> Read This Twice &understand it!!! ouch!

> wala talaga .. it hurts

> Girl: Hey

> Boy: What?

> Girl: I really like you. And I...

> Ithink I'm falling in love with you.

> Boy: Ok...

> Girl: What do you mean "ok"?

> Boy: I don't like you like that...

> Girl: Why not?

> Boy: I can't tell you... maybe

> anothertime ...

> From then on, the girl kept asking the

> boy
"Why not?"
whenever she saw him,

> and he kept answering the same answer

> of "I'll tell you later."
Finally the

> girl got fed up.

> Girl: I'm tired of this! Tell me why

> you don't like me!

> Boy: Do you really wanna know why?

> Girl: Yes!

> Boy: It's because you're uglier than

> freak! What's the point of going out

> with someone when they're not pretty?!

> (The nerve!! soo superficial!!)

> Gi rl: But... I...

> Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone!

> The boy leaves and the girl is sitting

> there alone, crying her heart out.

> Then her cell phone rings.

> Girl: Hello?

> Mom: Sweetheart? I want you to go

> home, ok? I'll be home from work in

> afew hours.

> Girl: Alright Mom.

> Mom: I love you.

> Girl: I love you too, Mom.

> Mom: Bye Bye.

> Girl: Bye

> The girl heads home and once she got

> there, she went in the bathroom and

> looked at herself in the mirror.

> Girl: I'm not pretty enough...

> She set to work, knowing fully well

> what she was going to do. 2

> hourslater, her Mom came home and

> heard the bath water running. She went

> upstairs to find the hallway flooded

> so she knocked on the door.

> Mom: Honey? Are you alright?

> She opened the door and was shocked at

> the site. The bath was overflowing

> onto the floor, and the water was

> tinted red. She walked over to see

> what was inside and screamed. There,

> her little girl was lying with cuts

> all over her face and wrists. Her Mom

> backed away and was going to run to

> call the police when something caught

> her eye. On the mirror were these

> words written in blood:

> "Am I pretty enough now?"

> No one deserves to be told that by

> someone they love. If you find it

> messed up then forward this to

> everyone you know.A person's

> appearance doesn't count.What counts

> is their heart inside of them and

> their personality. No one wants to be

> told they're not good enough...

0 comments: