THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 23 November 2008

The audition

I was there around 1pm, which is too early cz Shah, which is my P.A (personal assistant :P)hahahah no lah just a frn of mine, told me to come early so that I can practice at his office but then I was not. We just chill n watch TV n have a long chat jer~~ nearly 2pm we went to the receptionist n there was many people queued up. Huhuuhuhu.. I dun like to queue but I have too. I was numbered 32!!! But never mind as long had the audition then I'll be good :D

we were given a script so we had to read it and we can add up something to it but we cant change the titile of song, the singer, band o anything else that had a name. while I was chit chatting wit Shah I met this 2 guys, Firda n Adeqq (is the spelling correct? Heheheh) They r so unique. Im so glad n happy to know them. M not gnna post their pic cz I have to ask them 1st f he let me or nt J (make a new frnz again.. I loke toh :D)

after having audition there were a lot of probs that Shah n I had to face. Dun wnna mention what were they but that was really~~~… I dun noe the words. Only Shah, Fish N I knew about it… huhuh.. but I had so much fun.. J

0 comments: