THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 20 November 2008

1st time~~



Diz moning I have leant how to drive.. so hard to balance meh but the others were okey.. I can make it Hehehe.. but balancing I cant do it. Tomorrow moning I will learn how to drive again. My dad will be my teacher n we do our practical at Highway Muara, Industri Muara ah.. so GUD LUCK MAW :D


Starting yesterday I have my dance practice with PTEB DANCER n that was totally tiring n we all were sweating.. like having a bath.. wawawaw.. but before that I was hang out with Khai N Fish at the canteen where we are always hang out at school, n today, around 2pm till 4.15pm we also having our practice n our muscle were cramp cz the steps are very energetic n very fast. actualy it is a contemporary dance n it was like a ballet at 1st. then pa ah.. I will show the video of the performance k. hehehe.. our performance will be on this upcoming 26th at school hall for CCA closing ceremony. Iwas so glad that some of my frn, Illi n Teeq, were wishing me luck for the audition this Sunday. Tq girls J


After having practice, my parentz n I went for shopping n also went to pasar mlm at GDG. Then I had my diner with my mom n now im blogging. Dun noe what to do nxt. Mayb I will practice my steps then having my shower then playing DDR then go to sleep. I got bad headache actually :S


Thz for reading J

0 comments: