THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 29 November 2008

Hpy 3yrz 2 monthz ann Hby~~ :)

Today, 291108, is our 3yrz 2 monthz ann J.. owh.. it has been a long time im wit Hy now.. future? He plans all of it already. But hw bot me? Im not thinking bot that yet. Not that far. What Im thinking now is bot my parents. I wnna make them happy n wnna b wit them for ever n ever. F I can, I dun wnna marry. Seriously.. love for me is the 2nd in my list.. parents? Must be no.1.. im sory Hby.. I noe u really love me but im not thinking what u r thinking. I mean thinking bot marry n all that kind of stuff.. im not ready Hby.. I do love u so much but bot that? Im totally not ready. But I do LOVE U SO MUCH.. SO MUCH..

Hmm.. talking bot ann, I had a date wit Hby yesterday n I was soooo happy, extremely happy.. wnna noe y? these~~~







    cute Hby kuu tuu muahzz

  1. Watching movie – Boltz..

that was amazing.. I like it.. some of the scene, nearly the end of the movie, I was crying. That scene was touched. U better watch. It wil not gnna waste ur money to watch it. Pretty sure.. *thumpsup*








  1. Dinner – foodcourt at Jaya Hypermart (ET)

We having our dinner at ET (Excellent taste). This time I ordered different than the other day. I ordered Schezwan chic (is the selling ryte? Not really sure.. Hehehe) n Hby ordered as usual, Buttermilk chic. Drink? We ordered fresh honeydew juice. That was yummy, made my thirsty gone.





nantuk kh Hby?muahzz

  1. Dating in the car – basement parking

    Y I said so? Cz there was a long "QUEUE" to go out from there. Traffic jam bh.. took some pics there.. talk bot something.. may more ;)



  2. Learnt how to drive at Stadium

Hby teach me how to drive using his beloved car, baby blue Mitsubishi Lancer, sporty look. At first I was stuck but after that, pretty good. Hby teach me not like my dad did. I do really understand the way Hby teach me.. I like it. ;)




    silau bhh tuu

  1. Dating in the car~~ ;)


  2. On the phone wit Hby J

0 comments: