THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 15 December 2008

Serasa Beach

Yesterday I went to Serasa beach with a friend of mine named Ijam. Kami round2 saja di sana. Masa kami bpusing balik kan, still at the Serasa Beach before kn sampai rh jambatan tuu, u want to know what who did I see? I saw Sukri in his car, drving kn kujung skali tuu. That time I was online. Sukri jua. Then I texted Sukri that I saw him kan then he asked me Maw sama sapa. I said lah a friend of mine. “guy o girl?” I said a guy. “just 2 of u?” n I said “yeah~”. Then he thought negative about me. I mad and thanks for that I said.

The we stopped by rah siring2 beach tuu. Ceta punya ceta, masa otw kn balik, before that, I met Sukri. We talked much there and I told Sukri why I did that. I explained to Sukri. My friend just wait in his car. Sukri still love me but how about me? I do love Sukri but not like before. If we are meant to be one day, maybe we will go back but not now. Sukri wanted to go back last night. Hmm… bekaras Maw inda mau go back. I did this pun maybe our relation needs a space. What I mean is I want Sukri to enjoy with his own life, no one kacau ya. Get what I mean? Kan kmi batah sudah n it seems like mcm we want to have freedom, as in want to hang out with other friends (Sukri hang out with girls n me hang out with guys), but we have never told each other if we did msa kmi couple tuu. Bkn plg kn curang but we just want to hang out saja bah. Sal jealous, nda kmi gto lah tkut bkelai. See~ baik tah I made this kind of decision right. Maybe this would be better for us, not only me, but us.

Cakap punya cakap, Sukri sent me back home. I told Ijam jua about it n he understood my situation is like what. Thanks Ijam ah~ before we went straight away to home we bought Nasi Katok Mama, which the food that we always bought before we went back home. Before tuu jua, masa otw kn bali Nasi Katok Mama tuu, we had an argument lagi. Ntah ah napa. I forgot sal apa. Sukri made me laugh after that. I can laugh n smile again that day. Hehehe… thanks for that Sukri. He did hold my hands too n I was just let Sukri to do so because maybe that night will be the last time he can hold my hand or maybe not. Hmm… so in dilemma.

How about HIM Maw? HIM? Since I texted HIM last two days, nada lagi bunyi2 nya urang tuu. Nda Maw tau ya pegi mana. What does it means? U know what does it means right? Maybe HIM did not really into me since ya nada g bunyi2 nya tuu o HIM just want a little break. I do not know. Therefore, HIM is out of my list. HIM out of my list. What for if we wait for someone who did not love us right?

Upcoming? Just want to be a New Maw. Maw that really into family more than ever. Love? Maybe next time. Do not want to think about love now

Bye LOVE

0 comments: