THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 13 December 2008

SHOP@SARA’S ~

I ate a lot this morning, which is CUCUR KELADI. It was heavy right. Hahaha… I was full. Hmm… last night around 11pm, HIM called me and said sorry because HIM did not reply any of mine but I just ignored HIM n did slumber. Then HIM did text n mc me but I was just ignored them. Hmm… I miss Him actually but I just want to be alone now. I just want to feel how it will be to be single because I have never been single before. Get me? Yeah~





I did view this web, "SHOP@SARA'S". OMG! U know what I feel? I got my asthma when I saw the products that they sold. Seriously I did. It was as if I want to go there that time. May be not today, because today our family will have BBQ at Rimba. Maybe next time J what I want to buy there? I want to buy the cosmetics. Hopefully I can bought it before this upcoming 24 because I want to look gorgeous too at the party :P I did chat with Miss Nurul, used to be my English teacher n dance instructor @ PTEB J, this morning around 9am and she went there yesterday and bought shimmer body lotions (if I am not mistaken) and black eye shadows. Black eye shadows? I really want to buy the black eye shadow because I want to buy it for a long time ago but I have not found it anywhere. I did but it was grey but not black~ grey is not suitable for my eye because I will look like hmm.. I do not know the word. Hehehe…





I saw this notebook at the blog too. It was
VS Logo Diary / Notebook. Wow! It was pink man~ as u know I love pink right n u want to know the price? It
costs

$54.50! Damn man~ that was expensive. If I am working may be I am affordable to buy that notebook. Huhuhu… I also saw this, Postcard Zipped Case. OMG! It was unique babe~ I love cute n unique stuff. I really want to buy it n it only cost for $25! There was also this thing, Bling Laptop Case Shine online. I feel like I want to cry. Seriously. I cannot afford this one. L want to know why? It costs
$89.50! Love VICTORIA's SECRET Pink Canvas Carry Tote
. I want to buy this too. Hahaha.. (lantak lah ko maw.. semua th kn ko bali :P) it costs
$50!
Damn it baby. May be next time.





So the things that I want to buy there are:


  • Black eye shadow
  • VS Logo Diary / Notebook.
  • Postcard Zipped Case
  • Bling Laptop Case Shine online
  • Love VICTORIA's SECRET Pink Canvas Carry Tote

I will not gone to buy all of the things that I have listed above. Maybe now I will buy Black eye shadow
and Postcard Zipped Case
because they are cheaper ;)





Therefore I love VICTORIA SECRET SO MUCH ;) if I will get marry I want the "HANTARAN" to be VICTORIA SECRET. Nda payah jauh. During my birthday saja~ Hahaha… :P

maybe if i am at that shop i will not gone to go home. hahaha... *over~*





Before I want to end up, I try to post my blog my using Malay language, Brunei punya~ Hehehe… LOVE SHOPPING :D

0 comments: