THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 1 December 2008

Again~~

Yesterday I went shopping again with my parents after they had their rest. They had attended my cousin's wedding somewhere near to Airport. My mom said so. I do not know where it was. Hmm.. back to the topic "Again~~". We went to Bismi Serusop. There I bought these:-


Black printer ink (my printer was out of black ink. Cannot survive w/o that thing. Huhuhu..)


Pins &clips (Im making a dashboard for memo n all memorial stuff. U will see if I finish it k J)




i've bought these too. i love the House Bunny Movie. that was great. Barbie? im the huge FANZ ;)


Then we went to Giant for having our hi-tea. Not really a hi-tea. It can be categories as dinner.. Hehehe.. I had our dinner at Soto Rindu. All of the food that we ordered were super licious. I ordered as usual. Buttermilk chic wit rice, my mom ordered fried kue tiaw, n my dad ordered soto. That were marvelous.


Then we went back home n suddenly Hby wnna bring me to Tutong cz he said he wnna pick up all of his stuff. Btw he has just posting to Rimba ;) hmm.. then he picked me up. He told me to read a msg from his frns.. blab la bla.. then suddenly we went to The Mall. Change mind.. huhuhuh.. so many people there. Then he met his frn n Hby gave a key to him.

U noe what? There was P2F.. man~~ Im a huge fans of them esp AJ (Abdul Jabbar). He is a cool guy wit a gorgeous smilw. Like him.. huhuhu.. I took a pic wit him to but Hby dun want me to have a pic if only AJ n myself then I saw Teeq, Fish n Fira. Thank god they were there.


Wit AJ n Teeq




Wit Hill n Teeq



I was so happy n my wish has come true (*_*) hahaha *OVER*the Hby n I bought HSM3 for PS2. He bought that for me

Then we went back home n I had a really good time.. took a shower then went for a slept J


This morning? I had sent a form, apply for a job, at BIBD. Wish me luck ah~~ ;)

0 comments: