THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 25 December 2008

part by part~

Today? I woke up, took a shower n I straight away went shopping at Hua ho at Qlap with my 3rd bro, 2 of his kids (Ikah n Waie) n Incang. Just for awhile sj sana then we went back home to send the kids n the things that we have bought. Then my bro n I went to the salon somewhere at Qlap. It took for several hours n I havnt taken my lunch yet, even breakfast. Huh~~ so damn starving I was that time. It was like from 11am plus till 3pm plus.. damn hell.. that was a long hour to wait for him. What he was doing at the salon? Hair straighten + 3x hair treatment = $100. Quite cheap though. That was why he had done all of the stuff there. Actually I want to do another hair extention to my hair, which is blond. I wanna do highlight but I think better tah pkai extention hair sj. Hmm.. 4 pieces sj kh ah so my hair will look a lil bit texture since my hair curl, temporary. (I did myself at home ah~~~huhuhuhu). That salon has a very expensive hair extention. U wnna noe what? They charge $12/piece. That was very expensive. Huhuuhu… mine? Only $3/piece. Jauh jua beza nya tuu.. what a huge difference.


tunggu my bro.. boring~~~

After salooning, then I have my lunch. I ordered buttermilk chicken (my fav food, always order this) n honeydew shake. Quite good though the food there. It was like I was alone there bcz my bro was with his frn outside the restaurant while me? I was inside n eating it all alone. *sob* :P after that my bro n I ikut kwn my bro tuu sj kesana kemari n I was suggested to go to Qlap mall, which my hajat is want to meet Tqah. Hehehe… then ceta punya ceta, kesana kemari, round2 rh Qlap mall tuu, then I went to tmpat Tqah kaja lah. I met her n she told me something, whch is the part of my day that I REALLY do not like. Wanna noe?hmm..


“maw, ko tau sapa ku jumpa msa tuu?”


“sapa Teeq?”


“Sukri wah. Ya di luar plg p bni2 dgn nya tuu msuk k.kdai ani. Liat2 barang. Seksi lah bini2 ah. Pakai sleeveless gnya ya. Tkajut ku. Nda ku sangka dpt juma ya ah. Senyum2 g ya tuu mcm urg nda bsalah usul nya. P mcm takut2 jua ya lah..”


Kind of catuu lah ceta kmi masa tuu. Panjang plg lg gnya bri malas bh kn buat panjang. Pokok nya ya tah udah tuu. Hmm..


Sakit banar rasa nya mendgr. I noe lah Tqah nda sengaja. She just wanna tell me that. Better lah tuu ku tau so if “YA” text o pa nda g ku mlayan. “MALAS TAH KU INGAU”. Hahaha… rasanya kan menangis wah rh tempat Tqah ah. I wanna hug c-Teeq plg p I was scared that my bro will approached me time nanez2 tuu. Pasal pa takut Maw? Pasal Maw takut that my bro will antam c-Sukri tuu. Maw nda mau panjang lebar. Hmm... I can hold the tears though. Rasa nya ku mau balik jua wal tuu so I can cry spuas2nya. P my bro n kwn nya nii singgah lg ya rh kadai sport ah pas tuu k.Batu Besurat g dorang. Pa blh buat. Ikut sj cia.


Then my bro’s frn antar kmi tmpat my bro parking td n balik. Hajat kn balik plg p Maw mau k-DJ jap kn buy dvd. So we went to DJ rh Serusop. We’ve bought 4 DVDs, which is, TNT (cartoon), bleeding rose, disaster movie, n Twilight. I will watch it later. I mean after taking my shower *ngee*..


balik dr jalan..huhuu

Actually I wnna go to Rimba cz dorang bz packing for the free gift. Kn this 29 da function sna so drg bz2 sna p my bro nantuk cia jua. Nurul majal ask me to go there jua. Then I ask her to tell my 1st bro to pick me up. Gpun my 1st bro da dsna jua kn. Hahaha.. p drg kn balik cia jua msa maw nyuruh tuu.. kta drg esuk sj nya. Its ok lh..
O yeah.. yesterday night I went to a party. My friend brought me there. Just 2 of us, which is a guy. It was held somewhere at Menglait lah rh restaurant but boring~ bnr Maw dsana. Then we went to the Empire, have a long walk there. After we were there, we went back to Menglait. That party held dr kul 8-10pm (jmputan mkn) after that bru th party2. Tarus nyambut my frn’ bro in law b’day bh tuu n x’mas trus lah till 2am but we went back home early around 11pm. Hmm.. ceta punya ceta I went back home around 1am. Boleh lah~~ hahaha.. pakan?trus2 huhuhuh..

before jlan buang boring dibilik~~


jamban empire liat dr atas kbwh.hahah


jamban empire my face sj :P


Before2 ni da plg ceta p malas maw post cz drg mcm dun like kn dat I will post that at my blog. Huhuhu.. that’s y lah.

Oryte~~ Wanna take my shower 1st :D

0 comments: