THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 18 December 2008

FeelingSS~

I do not know what I am thinking about tonight. All mixed up. I miss u, I hate u, I want u, I love u.. so mixed up right. I do not know I miss whom, do not know who I hate, do not know who I want, do not know who I love.

Now, I am listening to this Korean movie soundtrack, yang cerita Princess Hour ah, title DANG SHIN EUN, NE NEUN BA BO IB NI DA. Kind of like that lah. Hehehe.. that is why my feelings are mixed up. Hmm.. what happen? I do not know…

Hmm.. furthermore, lately, I was just stay at home, jobless :S o yeah.. yesterday I met this guy. His kind, polite. Ok lah.. he is my msn chatter. Quite good lah orang nya. He is a tall guy (kai high heel dh maw tuu yg tinggi, melangui jua msh.. hahaha), look like emo but he is not. Why I say like that? Because of his hair. Huhuhu.. as u know I like smart looked kind of guy right. He likes me but me? I do not know~ he is kind of a lonely person. He said so. Gpun his dad now is at Singapore, working there, his siblings are busy with their work too n jarang balik rumah. So his alone at home. His mom? He do not have mom anymore. U noe cz of what? His mom died. He did not explain cz I do not want to know. I am scared that he will feel down. Get what I mean? Yeah~ pity him.. and this upcoming 23 or 24, he will go to Singapore, which he do not know when he will go back to Brunei. Maybe for the whole 2009 he will be at Singapore.

Do not want to talk much about him. Hmm.. nothing special in my life lately. Besa2 sj ni.. about HIM? HIM did contact me last night, explaining why HIM had gone for SEVERAL days. He was sick. I do not want to tell u about that. Not important though. He said he missed me so much. I miss u too. He wants to meet me but maybe next week or new year party (f I want jua 2 cz at Rimba da celebration jua. Ada bouncer g yg sliding tuu.. f jd lah cz bnyk yg booking ah.. *sigh* n most of my friend pun ada adakan party jua. C-Nane, one of PD members, at Holiday Lodge. I do not know I will come or not. Ktanya trus PD gathering. I miss u all PD *sob* bnr2 ni.. labuk2 jantung I.. serious wah ni :( Da g my friend kan bwa k.Empire. ada party sana. Tuu pun if I want. Da g lah my friend kan bwa party somewhere but I do not want to mntion Jhmm… If ada bouncer yang slide tuu di Rimba I wont go to any party. I will just stay at Rimba for the whole day.. Hehehe… :D)


What’s more? I want to share with all about PD but maybe next time. Im tired *fuhh~~~*..

Have a nice day people :)

0 comments: