THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 13 December 2008

Do u really into me?

HIM did mc me at 3:12pm but I did not reply. 10 minutes after he texted me saying that y do not u want to reply any of my messages. I felt guilty. So I replied with my 3G line saying:

"U still want to keep in touch with me? I thought u do not want. Hmm… Let me explain. B4 that I want to say sorry f my words do hurt u but I have to tell u this. I just want to be alone. I want to feel hw life of single is like. F u want me back, u do really want, just wait for me patiently when m ready. Therefore, I want to start our relation from the beginning as in friend. 2pn f u want. I know it is kind of annoying but I hope u can accept this. M so sorry.."

Had I done a right decision? I hope I did. This was the first time I rejected someone that I like. Was HIM too special to me? OMG! I feel so guilty to do that actually but seriously, I want to be alone now. What is the purpose of me to do that? Want to know why? Because I do not want to hurt somebody that want me as their girlfriend. As u know, my feeling right now is like what. I am still in anger. Honestly, I do like HIM and want HIM to be mine but it is too fast. I want it to be slow. Slow as snail. Slow as turtle. Slow as whatever it is. I just want it to be slow.

There is also a guy, an army, proposed me but he want me not to answer it now. Want the answer? I will reject u. I do not have feeling on u. feeling of friend; yes, I do but not more than that. I am so sorry. I know it is hurt but u have to accept it. There also a guy, an army too. My fifth sister introduced him to me last night and I said I do not want any of army guy anymore. As a friend, I do but for couple I do not want.

Maybe I am into HIM. I am sorry if my message does hurt u. I want u but it is too fast. I am so sorry. If I am ready n u still want me, waiting for me patiently, take me as I am, I will accept u and do take care of my heart. Do not let it break into pieces again~

0 comments: