THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 8 December 2008

Dear Blog~~

Dear blog,

    Blog~ my feeling now is like; I do not know how to describe it. I am hurt right now. Hby? He is the one make my feeling like this right now. May be he was not really want to hurt me but he did. What he had done? He hurt me by his words. He recall back what I have done with my X, who I do not want to mention his name because he had warned me to not to do so.

    I do not like the way he described me, the way he texted me, I mean today at the msn. That was very rude. I am repent to go for online. If I do not go for online, it will not gone to be like this n let Hby texted me up to go online. No wonder he did not contact me lately. He did but just made a missed called n a few messages. It was like less than 10 messages he sent to me. I know that he was busy but how about at night. Did he still busy? Hmm.. May be. Who knows?

I cannot take his words. I do not want to mention about it because it will gone to humiliate myself. Did I do something wrong Hby until u said like that? May be I am but tell me what it is?

    I do not want to cry. I have to be strong. I am strong enough to hold my tears from going down to my cheeks then to my lips. I know it is hurt to hold tears but I do not want to show it up that I am hurt n sad right now. I just want to be a new Maw.

    I just want u to know. We break up not because of third person but we break up because I really cannot take the words that he type just now. That was very rude. Eventhough u at my side u will do the same thing. I am sure of that. I really cannot take it. It was very humiliating me. I am too embarrassed to tell to the readers because it is very sensitive.

    My status now? I am single but not available. Eventhough HIM always beside me, always there when I need HIM, it does not mean that HIM is my real BF. I have to calm myself down n want to have fun. Finally yet importantly, I did love u but now u hurt me, which I did not expected. Thanks for everything that u had done, that u had given, everything. Thank you so much. F u want your things back just let me know

0 comments: