THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 14 December 2008

BBQ @ Rimba

I went there around 5pm nearly 6pm. For me it was still early but my dad was in rush. Hmm… my dad always be like that, in rush. When I was there, my second kept talking about her daughter result, PMB result, which was came this afternoon. She was so happy because her daughter had scored all of the subjects. While listening to her, I ate burgers, not burger but burgers, with "S". hahaha… she made it. I ate a lot because I was just ate CUCUR KELADI that day. Hehehe…


Then Adil, Nurul n I were hang out at the living room, talking about mu dilemma with HIM. I was in dilemma. Hmm… I was so in love with HIM but I want to be alone and they want me not to contact HIM at the moment because they were scared that I will not be single as I want. Hahaha… so clever u two :P so I went out and I ate the BBQ chicken.


My sister in law a.k.a my first brother wife a.k.a Adil's mom :D was talking to me but I was enjoying eating the BBQ chicken :D (nyaman bah.. so sweet the flavor~~)


Then I went upstairs in rush because I want to watch P2F :D this night, Asde, Ifa and Ina were eliminated. Poor them and thank god AJ was not eliminated. I am one of his biggest fans u know :D Hehehe… after watching P2F, I was having my dinner with my family at the dining room.






Nurul tekajut kn mama mya ah, my second sister. Kesedakan karang ya ehh.. Hehehe…


Cian babah nda Nampak ah.. kan post jua babah kh? :D







With kucing sasat. Hahaha.. so friendly lah that cat. Friendly lah ah :P yg pkai tdung tuu jiran my sister punya anak, who is biasa ma my niece, Nurul


Eksen tuu kaka ah. That was my 5th sister. Katanya 'can bek pose ku ah? Cni bisai x?" hahaha.. ya ckp tuu ah :P




My 5th sz with her future hby J




My 1st bro with his wife J


Yg empunya umah, my 2nd sis hby. My sz nda mau bgambar cz ya ciuk mkn. Hehehe…



Nmpk kmu tuu? Kucing sasat ah, pandai ya posing. Np ya kabur tuu nh? Cz ku ktwa kecalian ya pandai post tuu. Hahaha… actually kuku nya tsangkut bh tuu. Dh ku kn gmbr ya beranti ya kjap x pas tuu brut h ya bgarak. Nda ku menipu ni. Bnr eh.. hahaha… lingka ja kjal maw~ :P kucing urg sblh bnr nya tuu hehehe…



Ni nah usul nya bnr. Lwa kn? Lau th nada yg empunya, ku bwa ya balik kmanggis beulit ma aku. Da jua dgn ku beulit :P bini2 tuu ah Hehehe…



My 1st bro punya 2nd son. Paling putih, paling bibirin, paling penangis, paling penyamal. Kdg2 bari snak hahaha…


Iman n Adib yg masa ri tuu besunat. Nda ku tau npa jd bisdorang ah.. juling nda jua x. hahaha.. pose ja tuu. Bkn kjadian ah…

Ank 2 urg ani pun bari sanak kdg2. Grigitan uleh nya. Hahaha… Ijah n Irin


3 urg ni sapa nah? Nurul, maw, jiran c-nurul (kes nda tau nama. Hahaha…) sapa ckp c-Maw lawa ah? Liat th kmu ya bida nah~


That were the pictures that I only have. After that I went back home with my 4th brother. I do not have his picture because he was busy had a phone with his beloved one :P hahaha…

0 comments: