THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 21 December 2008

Terriffic

Hmm.. why was my title is like that? Want to know the story? Ok~ this how it goes.

After I was having lunch with my family at the dining room, I was listening to mp3 in my laptop and I was online. One of my chatters was Sukri. He did text me like usual. Then, he said that he was just finished “BETUNANG” with her mom’s friend’s daughter, who is stewardess. What a surprise. I was totally shock, damn shock. Suddenly my tears were burst out. SUDDENLY! I really cant take that. If he got a new GF maybe but not a FIANCE! It has been nearly 2 weeks we were broke up then suddenly he got FIANCE! I really cant take it.

I texted Zee to picked me up at home and I want to go somewhere that can release my tension. She brought one of her friend too, which is a guy. Then we went to JPMC. Not inside the JPMC, but outside the JPMC, which is at the beach. Near to JPMC there was a beach right, which is Jerudong Beach. These are some of our pics:-


hir2 tuu kmi liat2 horse dsana lah. i hope 1 day i can ride on them. bnr2 ni. cute2 lah horse nya sna. My tension was a little bit release because I was shut my mouth all the way long. I did smile, I did laugh I did talk a little bit but it did not much work. Before they sent me back home, I bought two Nasi Katok MAMA (kira stress brabis lah~).

Dah sampai umah, I ate all of the Nasi Katok own my own. Kan muntah pun nda bh mkn ah. Bnr~~ pp Maw paksa ja. 1st time th Maw cni ni. Bnr tah. Then Maw naik kbilik then trus2 nanez Maw ah. Sakit brbiz rasa nya hati ah. Sakit brabiz~ I really cant stand the pain. I was crying spuas2nya n I texted Mucho, one of my friend, to pick me up at home so I cant release my tension. So ya bwa Maw round2 lah. Otw tuu, Maw nanez sj till he stopped by somewhere rah Serusop. Lum bth pas tuu Maw stopped crying, so did the rain. Gpun time tuu hujan jua. Maw nanez ujan turun. Maw diam ujan branti. Maybe the rain can feel what I was felt. Hmm… he can make laugh although ya nda pandai pujuk Maw nanez. Ya diam sj masa Maw nanez tuu. Ya mau Maw nanez spus2nya dulu. Baru tah ya ckp2 ma Maw. Ok lah urg nya. Msa Maw jln ma ya Maw muntah bh. Calar tuu ah.. Huhuhu.. sal Maw mkn bnyk tuu bh tuu. Pa nda, 2 bungkus Nasi Katok x ah. Tuu pun menpaksa. Malu tau~ nasib jua bkn dlm keta. Lau nda mampus eh..hahaha

Now, after blogging, Maw online sj memanjang n kn download video sj. F nantuk bwa tdo, if nda bgadang sj. Wawawa..

I really need a friends, which is girls, rather than guys

0 comments: