THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 12 December 2008

Alone~

I was just stay at home. I awake then took a shower and took my little time to spend it for my niece, named Incang. We were playing ps2 game. It was like playing tennis but I did not have fun with the game so I went down stairs a hugged my mom. She was watching TV n pity her because she is sick since yesterday. I want to bring her to Kiulap Mall later because there is a new shop launching their goods like Victoria Secrets, Baby Bath and American Girl. I like those stuff and mom want to go there too. That shop is "shop @ Sara Lisa's", if I am not mistaken. Hehehe… OMG! I am laughing. Hehehe… one of my friend named Teeq is working there n she is the one who promote the shop. She knows that I like that kind of stuff J

Then my second sister came to take something and I have found a paper in a folder. Like a bunch of them. It was a letter, an invitation letter for "MAJLIS BERZIKIR PINDAH RUMAH & MEMBACA DOA SELAMAT". It will be held at my second sister house at Rimba this upcoming 29 December. I want to fold those papers and she let me to do so. It took like 1hour plus to do it and I had to fold for 150 papers. I was doing it alone, which is better because I want to be alone so no one could disturb me. See~ I was so selfish. F u want to know, I am a selfish girl, which most people do not like about a people.

After that, I took my lunch alone in the small dining room, where my family usually had gathering, but my parents had their lunch at the other dining room because I did not want to interrupt them. That was so romantic and I was so jealous. Hehehe… I slept in the afternoon around 3pm and I awake around 4pm. Before that my brother, not my real brother but I called him bro, called me today n he want to bring me to watch movie and having a hi-tea tomorrow at the Empire
with his boss. Actually, his boss told him to do so and his boss is an outsiders, who work with BSP. His boss will be in Brunei until end of next January. He wanted to bring me but he wanted me to bring along my friend too but I had rejected it because my mom is sick. Then I went somewhere to buy chicken with my dad n my niece, Incang.

My second sister did text me that she wanted to come for having a family meeting for this upcoming 29. My sister planned all of it but I did mine too because I will involve on that day. Some of the things that we were talking about were about the egg. U know if there is "BERZIKIR" there must be "BUNGA TELUR" right so I planned that I want to change the egg into chocolate but most of them objected it. Then I suggested again that we had better have it two, which is egg n choc. Then they agree with that. They want me to buy the choc. I was ok with that n I want it pink. Hehehe… I will not gone to tell all of that we were talking about. Just keep viewing my blog k. do not just view. Do read them too ah... Hehehe…

One of my friends wants to bring me to a party
this upcoming 24 but I was not sure if I am coming or not. Maybe I will come to the party J because it his sister conduct the party. My second sister and his husband were enjoying watching TV while my mom, my second sister's first daughter n I were having a long chat in the living room. That was fun. We shared our problems. Mostly about boys. Hehehe… at 9 pm, not exact, my dad told me to henna his hair into black. My dad always does that once every two weeks. Usually he did that at the barbershop but by doing it at home, it costs cheaper. Good decision dad. Hehehe… Before I did that my sister in law called at home telling us that she want to treat us, which is BBQ tomorrow at night. This gone to be fun :D usually we had this kind of things at my second sister house, which is at Rimba. Then I took my shower n blogging. After this, I will go to sleep n I hope no one gone to disturb me tonight J

0 comments: