THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 8 December 2008

Pelangi at the Mall

Yesterday Adil (my 1st bro 1st son), his frn (I dun noe his name.hehehe..) n I went to the Mall for attending the launching of Rentak 914 Album volume III. There, we met Aliff (at last~~ :P) we took some pics there..




Adil, Aliff n I




After that we went straight away to the Coffee Zone at Jaya Hypermart. We had our lunch there. Adil n his frn ordered the same food, which is Buttermilk Chic n drnk something to do with oreo. I forget the name. Hehehe.. me? I ate Buttermilk Prawn n Honeydew juice. Wnna noe y? actually I wnna order the same food as them but I am the type of girl whose dun wnna have the same thing like other people have. Hahaha.. kind of weird huh.. :P




Me n Adil




Me, Adil n his frn (kind of blurr the pic.. hmm..)




we were just stay there til 5pm++ sum1 picked me up. He is HIM J. We went to sumwhere, his frn's house till 8++pm. Honestly, I was bored. Argh!!.. but nvm. Then we went back home nearly 9pm n HIM sent back home. Then, late night, he kol me. U wnna noe what? HIM said that he is "GILA BAYANG" cz owez thinking of me. Wat? Was that true? Huhuhu.. luruh jantung I :P we talk much that night n we hung up around 2am++. I woke up late afternoon today, which was around 11 nearly 12 hahaha..




Yesterday morning?




That was the first time I attended driving class. We learnt the law of driving first. It started at 8.30 till 10am. The tutor was funny. She is a women like around 50s named Hjh Fatimah. The name of the school is Syarikat Salfa located at Manggis1. I was a lil bit sleepy cz I slept late night J. After that I told my dad to sent me to my 1st bro house at Berakas n I had my breakfast there, which was bread wit peanut butter n watched Astro. Always changing the channel. (kes boring~~ huhuhu..). then we went to the mall nearly 2pm.. J

0 comments: