THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 20 December 2008

Sat Nite~



I was just finished watching P2F on RTB2. Overall, thank god because my AJ is not eliminated. I had voted him u know. I am his NO.1 BIGGEST FANZ!! Damn it! Hahaha.. over~ hmm.. my dad ask me "what is the meaning of AJ?" n I answered "Abdul Jabbar". He replied "u r wrong. The correct one is ANAK JERUDONG". Hahaha.. my dad was right. Gpun AJ from Jerudong jua. Wawawa…

Hmm.. my phone is out of credit so my phone sunyi lah, which I like~ hahaha.. cz I want it to be silent at the moment. Maybe on Monday I will recharged it cz takut somebody call me for interview kaja kh pakah. Who knows. Hehehe..

Tomorrow, I will have my driving law class n the next day I will have the test. Good luck Maw~ Hehehe.. after the class I will go shopping with my parents bali bunga telur n go to Saloon, which is must cz dr td pg dah Maw kn ksaloon p ahir bangun Huhuhu.. pkul brapa nah? Pkul 12 lalu Maw bangun. Wawawa.. :P ptg minta dgni my 3rd brother p ya bnyak alasan.. boring~~ so I was just at home ja dr td nda kuar2.

Today banyak party in Brunei. Besa lah Saturday night x. my friend want to bring me to party @ Empire n one of the Hotel at Batu Besurat I rejected all of it. Cz of what? Cz of PSF lah. Hahaha.. ciuk bah if watching it with family. So heboh~ sometimes, if I hang out with friends I do not have so much fun as I do with my family. What I huge different.

After this I want to go sleep saja. Tomorrow? Yatah plan yg Maw ada tuu. Maybe not more than that. If ada pun maybe hang out with my friend(s) somewhere yg siuk.. lau kn bwa Maw tuu tmpat yg siuk ah.. jgn buat Maw belangau sana nda tau pakan dibuat. Da plg. Mkn ja x gnya, liat2 urg, ngumpat dlm hati (*oopppss.. did I say that? Hahaha.. :P).. so~ do not know lah.. have fun people on sat nite *peace with a cutey n huge smile from meh~~*

0 comments: