THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 5 December 2008

“HIM”

"HIM". Who is he? U wnna noe? Hmm.. I wont let u noe his name but I will intro HIM w/o telling his name k. he is 21 yrs old. hmm.. I noe HIM last 4 days, 21208, from adaler~~ Hehehe.. I had a phone call wit HIM n he asked me like he is a detective, love detective. Always wnna noe. That was the different. One of it that I like. The next day, 31208, I met HIM. He picked me up at my home n we went to the city at first. Just went around there in the car n have a chat. Then we went to TAMAN JUBILEE. There we talked much. Not really actually. I like one of his question, love question. Wnna noe?

"u drive in a car, mini Mercedes, which has 2 seats only. Then there was a tropical cyclone 2km from ur back. U saw 3 persons at the bus stop. There are ur mom, ur BF n ur beloved sister. What will u do in order to save 3 of them?"

I was blank. I dun noe how to ans that. Im poor on this type of question. He gave me 1 month to think about it. He said it is simple. Then I want to know the ans that time. Its like it was a must to tell me that. Yeah.. must!! Then he told me the ans.

"if im in ur situation, I will approached them. Tell my mom n my sister to drive the car while I just go to the bus stop wit my GF n hug her so tight cz I wnna die wit her n I love her so much. I wnna my mom n my sz to survive. Easy right?"

I was shock to hear that. Wow!! I like the question. Hmm.. what's more? That time was raining n I said I wnna walk in the rain. He ask me why then I ans that no one will noes if im crying. "why u wnna cry? U got prob?" I said no but I actually do. Cz of Hby. Dun wnna talk about the prob. We're ok now. Then he brought me to JP n he asked me to walk in the rain. That was so amazing. Wonderful. I dun noe what other word to describe that time. Wow!! After met HIM, he kol me late nite. We talked about our point of vw of our look n appearance. Nice~~ hmm.. dun wnna talk much bot it.

Yesterday, 41208, early morning around 1.30am, I kol HIM cz he wnt me to kol. Then, I kol HIM using my mom's phone. Got a lot to talk about. He proposed me to his *******. U noe what is it referring to? I wont let u noe. Then in the morning around 11am, Zee picked me up cz she wnna bring me to find a job. We went to RBA n Baiduri Bank n gave them our CV n letter. We did wnna apply at DST but there has no application form. They just need CV n letter but we dun have the copy of it anymore. Maybe next time. Then I went to TASEK LAMA for hiking wit Zee n the other cousins. Hby was also there wit us n I had a jog wit Hby. Actually HIM wnna join but since Hby was there then he just wnna picked me up after having a jog n hiking. Then we went to stadium. It was around 5 nearly 6 pm. Y I went there? Cz I want HIM to pick me up. He was a lil bit late. But nvm.

I had a date wit HIM at SOTO RINDU RESTAURENT at Giant. Both of us ordered the same thing, which is Mie Teow Goreng. He ordered Milo Pink n I ordered Honey Dew Juice. We were full n we had a long chat in the car. That was the first time he hold my hand n kiss it. He also massage my forehead cz I had a bad headache. Maybe I wnna sick cz of "walking in the rain" yesterday. He kept going say * *** * to me. What a surprise. I do n * *** HIM too at the same time. Same goes wit HIM.

At first he wnna sent me back home but then he wnna bring me to his frn's house somewhere at Kg. Mata2. I was just stay in car, waiting for HIM in cold. He told me to wear his sweater I wore it. I can smell the perfume of HIM. Smell nice n sweet, very soft. I like it. I havnt meet a guy smeel like that before. See~~ he is just different n unique from the other guy that I noe, that I met. Other than that, his unique from his appearance too. As in his height, his look, his attiude. I will post his picture if im ready k ;) After that he sent me back home. N guess what? That was the 1st time that he *** n **** me. Wow!! I fall in **** wit HIM. He told me that after he sent me back home he will go to his frn's house n convoy to the Tutong Beach cz there will be a Beach Party there n he also told me that he will not be naughty. N u noe what? He kept going calling me when he was there. So sweet of HIM. Hope it is for real. It is real but what I meant is he is wit me *******. Im just hoping.

On the way to home, he called me again. We had I koll till 6.25pm from 2++ am. Wow~~ that's quiet long ah.. when I wnna meet HIM again? Tonight.. yeah.. tonight.. ;)

0 comments: