THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 31 January 2009

yesterday - just now

yesterday?i woke up early morning (weird Maw~~~) cz u sually i woke up nearly o arond 12 but yesterday was diff.. i felt weird.. i cant sleep at all (Insomnia) i did p bangun tdo bangun tdo.so sick brabz... trus turun kdapur n my mom was so surprise to see me awake that early..hahaha.. then after having my bfst (kes paksa :S )n blablabla... Zee texted me to accompany her to do many things..so many!!!!
then Zee picked me up around 9 n we go anywhere yg patut... pyh kn blogging ani..malas kn gto tempat2nya ah..ngaleh bekurapak..hahaha... apa itu ini, we dropped by at komunis but Maw nda iku turun, just stay in the car...




ciuk2 bgambar kejumpahan cia bni2 ni named Nane..hahah..she mad a bit, which is just a joke plg tuu :D blablabla...then we went back home..Nane stayed at my home n we did a ot of things..hahaha... she went back home nearly 3pm cz her parents wnna go to Thailand..
then? night? hahaha.. i did mad at my maid n my 5th sz..wnna noe y? cani~~~ i wanna go jalan with my frns n i wnna wear my tights but my maid couldnt able to find it so Maw mrh2 sj ni..smpai mata Maw merah ni..mrh bnr dh tuu ah.. then i texted my 5th sz, which is msa tuu at her fiance house, asking her about the tights.. it was there with her... panas ni ah.. huhuhuhu... i try to cool down till Nane came around 6...
this time busai rh my home, my room... we having so much fun.. we busai nearly an hour, which is 7+++.. then we met our frns at Pertama Jaya Lambak n we gathered there.. 1st destination? empire.. we watched this movie called INKHEART... omg!!! that movie was so touching.. i wnna see it once again ee..hahaha.. p bnr lah..nda rugi lah meliat... then we went to JPC n having our dinner there but poorly me, my ordered was not cooked.. shit!!! i was mad a bit.. napa?cz i am girl?again?! hahaha mental... we did take sum pics but the pics rah Nane.. next time if Maw rajin i wil post it ok.. then i wnna go out from there n we went to Mameh dkat scout tuu.. y? i wnna take away a food.. my food... blablabla.. balik~~~ it was nearly 1pm
today? nasib jua my frn tuu kol me lau nda belangau ya nunggu..hahaha :P it was aroud 7:30+++ lah n i was straight forward mandi pa itu ini n tarus jalan.. 1st destination? PTEB.. taking my result slip.. i wnna go to UBD, ITB but then the form lum ada.. we will be informed by the school if ada dh.. so blablabla... Maw balik around 12pm.. n now im blogging lah n online..
o yeah.. i did dgni my frn k Gdg tadi but Maw dlm keta ja..cian..hahaha.. nada kaja kn..ni lah kaja Maw~~~

nda lawa muka Maw tuu..kurang sehat bh.. lack of water since i was awake kna kjuti + hvnt eaten anything... my face pun look unhealthy as in my skin..my lips too..uwa uwa uwa...
later? idk.. still dun noe what to do..
hmm...

0 comments: