THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 30 January 2009

happy? unhappy?

awake? nearly 12 :P then i received this msg saying that on 5 feb there will be a meeting at P.Belia at bandar, meting for Fasa 1 of the national day that i've told u before at 2pm.. after showering my nephew want to bring me to the Mall (saloon-ING).. at first i want Zee to drop him n i will follow Zee to Dentist since she got appointment but then blablabla.. no longer after, Zee texted me that result came out!!! aduh..my feeling? MIXED!!!! uwa uwa uwa.. i dun noe lah..so... nth..huhuhuhu... then after Zee picked me, Zee picked Fyda too (my Geo-mate)..
OTW???dorang bibiran ni ddpn ah..i just shut up ja dgr drg bekurapak sna atuu..huhuhu.. smpai schll?? so many wah yg dtg udh..still waiting.. around 3++ baru th smpai ni result ah..lebuk2 jantung I..haha.. hmm.. (serious maw~~~) then i was the 1 yg naik dulu iat result ah..kes gagas tuu..huhuhu.. liat punya liat, i got mine.. outcome?for me blh lah.. C (malay),U (Business~~~ofcz tuu..target dh..:P ),E (Geo :( ).. my Eng O level ja still pending..i dont know the result yet till now..huhuhu..
blablabla.. Zee dropped me at my 1st bro house at Burung Pingai Berakas n then Adil (my 2nd nephew) went to The Mall.. 1st destination? Inspiration Saloon p tutup then we went to Hairock so my nephew cut his hair there.. after that we went to Fun Bread want to buy Fun Boy.. blablabla.. he met his frns n he want to hang out with his frns so i let him n i was alone after that..janggal rasa nya..huhuhu..
after that? i went to foodcourt straight away cz i was totally hungry (hvnt eaten anything yet :S ) blablabla... i want to watch movie, which is Maut but then nada ah.. so cancel.. huhuhu... then Nane texted me that she will come to the Mall later.. so we waited for her at Rizqun..while waiting we went to 4th floor of Rizqun (swimming pool) we had taken these:-

at the Pool.. got so many actually before this but still rh my nephew's so ni jalah dulu..huhuhu


tehapit Maw!!! hahaha..nolah.. kan kuar from the Pool

nada pose lain g Dil? :P

nampak cia jari Maw cacat :S hahah

bida nya...
tuu ja yg kmi Maw ada..there are a lot actually but still at my nphew's..nda smpat send to my lappy.huhuhu.. after that we went to lobby Rizqun..b4 that we went to toilet..ni ko buat pnya Dil ah:-


hahah.. saja~~ then? tunggu punya tunggu.. so bored..again~~~



bolah kan?hahah..actually it was a lot at my nphew's p nda smpat tsend ah :( ...nane ada nah!!! we cuddled.. she met sum1 again..adaler..hehehe.. blablabla.. Adil n I went back home at 9+++ n we waited at Rizqun's lobby..


b4 that?drop at PM 1st then went home..home? my mom just smile at me happily n welcoming :D but my dad sleeping ordy.. i will tell him later n tomorrow's? plan? watch movie with a frn at Empire togther with Nane n Zee.. :)
cheer up ppl :D

0 comments: