THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 22 January 2009

how are you?~~

it has been a long time i did not post...quite busy though eventhough i was just stay at home n sometimes hanging out with my girls (Zee n Nane). lately i was not at home. always hanging out with them, esp sat nite..i always not at home. i went to Gdg till late night. i had so much fun with them eventhough the last sat was a lil bit annoying cz of "THIS GIRL".. totally annoyed us till our feeling was felt down.damn her.. urghhh!!!

today? i slept late last night n i awake late also lah... hahaha.. i awake sumwhere about 11++ nearly 12pm :P damn late girl.. huhuhu... i did not know what to do till Zee text me to accompany her to sent a letter that she receive yesterday from Belia n Sukan.. blablabla... after that we went to Gdg..actually we want to visit Nane since she was schllin today but we cant text her cz our cre was so LOW...hahaha... sory Nan.. :P then we just cruisin around Gdg.. n i night say OMG!!!. the weather was so different from other day.. i had never seen the weather like that in my whole life. i cant explain it in words but i can explain it by talking with people like i did to my mom with my emotion..OMG!!! reallyy~~~ cant believe it.. i was so scared as Zee did... we suggested to go straight back home n Zee stayed in my home till 4:15pm.. we just did our things as in playing games, Zee playing games on my lappy n me? playing games on my phone..lame~~ huhuhu.. so bored lah..

after she's gone, i had nthing to do also.. i had taken some of my pics in the living room since i was there jua :P hahaha.. but b4 that i did this thing which is colouring...hahaha.. lame maw~~n bimbo~~~ hahaha :P

aiyoo..cawer maw~~

maw boring brabiz~~

buat2 senyum..im not happy actually :(

better~~ uwa uwa uwa

hows my colouring?was is nice? hahaha.. kes boring brabis wah tuu..

now?i wanna update my FB then do whatever i want.. hahaha :P tdo x lah hmm..

have a nice day people eventhough the weather is like "what" :)

0 comments: