THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 17 January 2009

new partner :)

i've just went back from Teguh Raya n surprisingly my dad bought something that i am not expected at all.. he bought this for me

actually i want Guinea Pig (google it if u dun noe ;) ) but my dad dun want to buy that for me. huhuuh but nvm as long i have new partner in my silky pink room then i'll be ok :)

hmm.. i chose this creature (i dun noe the name of the fish) cz the colour is unique. it is blue~ i noe~ i hate blue but i chose this cz it has very attractive~ attractive colour.. i hope i can take good care of that creature.. hmm.. btw what should i name that creature huh? 1 prob.. i dun noe the sex.. hahaha.. i forgot to ask.. maybe later i will ask where i bought the fish, which is at pet vision.

maybe later i will hang out with my girls but not sure if it is jadi or not. pending~~ waiting for Zee's answer sj lg cz she has a date tonight who we do not know n if ya jd has a date with that dude so the day out will be cancelled n if nda jd so we gna rock Gdg later :P

0 comments: