THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 12 January 2009

panic~~

i have driving lesson today and i learn how to park 1,2,3.. the 3rd was the hardest one. i really cant to do so.. huhuhu..i was really panic but at last i can soft them off... nice work Maw.. hehehe..

early morning lagi, awake at 7++, took a shower n didnt take my bfast cz i was still full :) 1st destination? PTEB cz i hvnt stamping all the certificates. i was so glad cz i was the first 1 who get stamped :D hehehe.. i came there around 8:05 n the teacher who held the stamping job still not at MP's room. hmm...

after that my dad brought me to Gdg for having breakfast, somewhere infront of The Mall.. actually i dun want to have breakfast today but since my dad brought me, rugi x~~~ :P hehehe... then i ordered kue tiaw ayam same as my dad but my dad special punya.. i drank as usual; apple juice n my dad hot coffee kurang manis.. o yeah.. it was still early n NO TRAFFIC JAM.. 1st time in my whole life liat Gdg so quiet n no traffic jam.. wawawaw....

before i forgot, i did apply a job at Jigsaw Primary School before i having breakfast.. they give me straight away the application form so dont wait too long Maw. therefore i will fill in the form today n photocopy all of my certificates, and all they needed, then send it to them by tomorrow early mrning. early as in 8+++ ;) they did ask me what i want to be there, either teacher or assistant (i dun noe what kind of assistant) n i said ANY~~~ hehehe.. that's right RIGHT.. i want to apply there cz i want the experience of being a teacher. i have that feeling since i was teaching my nphews n nieces at home. it was totally fun n i was extremely enjoy it.

hmm.. since i have heavy breakfast today so i wont gonna have my lunch today.. just breakfast n dinner for today ;)

have fun people :)

0 comments: