THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 7 October 2008

sleepy

Early morning, I was so sleepy in the class (block 5) cz I met Hby last night. Last night I was having my Raya with Hby n 4 of his frns (his working buddies). We went back home nearly 11pm. Lately I have my Rya with Hby rther than my family n tonight he will have open house at 7pm.



Actually Hby came to my house around 8.30 pm for Raya but then Hby brought me to his frn’s house bcz he missed me (I miss u 2 hby so much). I served Hby not only kueh mueh Raya but also oreo pudding. Hby said it was delicious till his frns want the receipt so I give it.

In block 5 class (Malay), I was so sleepy n decided wanna write something, which what I’ve wrote now.hehehe… (kes boring bah ni). We discussed about ‘sastera lama’, mostly about poems (puisi). Cg. Azim explained the differences between cirri-ciri n bentuk. I noe how to do so. Hmm.. not really hard though. Then we discussed about gaya bahasa. If you guys take Malay, u can refer to mu blog for additional points for your exam. Below are the lists of gaya bahasa that I’ve leant this morning:

  • Repetasi – ulangan

  • Asonansi – vocal
  • Aliterasi – konsonan
  • Anaphora – depan
  • Epifora – belakang

  • Perbandingan

  • Simile – sebagai, seakan, seperti
  • Metafora – perbandingan secara terus (direct). Contoh: badannya tinggi galah
  • Personafikasi – alam/binatang yg digayakan seperti manusia. Contoh: burung menyanyi
  • Paradoks – mengemukakan istilah yg bertentangan. Contoh: dia cantik yg sorg hodoh



Next, my class was block 1 (Geo). We discussed about distribution of tropical storms with exan question analysis that we’ve done. Mine is different bcz my analysis is the same as teacher’s bcz I have tuition class with her (tcher Esma) but nw I already quit. Some of the answers are these:
ΓΌ We have to include the name of the latitude and the latitude itself:




  • tropical storm
  • hurricane – USA

  • tropical cyclone – Bangladesh, Myanmar

  • Typhoons – Philippines
  • Willy willies – Australia



  • Tornadoes
  • Tornado Alley – America, Gulf of Mexico


    After discussing that, we discussed under production, location and change. We concentrate on agriculture. Under this topic we discussed reasons/causes/factors causing changes, and nature/characteristics.
    After that we having our breaktime but I just stay in block 2 class (business studies). At first I dun wanna attend the class but then I dun noe where to go so I just attend the class n did nothing. Just talked nonsense with tcher Esah n Choy. So bored that time. Then Choy n I went to canteen cz we have our PS that time, which is around 11.05am till 12.05pm. we having our lunch together with Khai (one of my PD – bz frn) n Fish (my x-classmate during form4 n 5). Then I went back home n slept. I was so tired.
    I woke up nearly 4pm. Hby wnna come for taking oreo pudding later n im still waiting. After this I wnna get ready to his house. Have a look my pic next post with Hby at his house k. InsyaAllah..

0 comments: