THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 10 October 2008

no title~~

I’ve just taken exam question analysis on coastal at teacher house (teacher Esma) but she’s not at home. Her maid gave me the paper.
Hmm.. about the open house at Hby’s house, he was too busy that time cz he had to serve his family members and his friends. We didn’t take any pic. Huhuhu.. after that we went back home after having diner there. I didn’t eat anything cz I already full cz I hvn’t eat anything since in the afternoon. While waiting my bro to come from Kupang (cz they went to have Raya there), which they came around 8pm that made me starving, I better ate at home. Hehehe..

Yesterday I went to Teeqa house at Bribi nearly 6pm with Hby for Raya. No longer after, Teeqah, Hby n I went to cg. Rafidah house at kg Lambak cz she had open house. It’s difficult to find her house cz we confused which Lambak her house is. Lambak has three right as we noe, which is knan, kiri, tangah. Her house is at tangah.(punya lah susah~). Her house is very nice n it is our dream house. (lawa banget lah babe~). I can’t explain it.

Then we send Teeqah back to her house n went to Mata2, where Hby’s friend had open house, but we didn’t go down cz there was too many people, mostly his family members. So we decided to go to my friend’s house (Lynn) at Tanah Jambu. Her house surrounding was very scary. It looks haunted. Left and right were only jungle n banana trees. It’s totally looked scary and haunted. Nearly 30 mins we’re there, Hby send me back home. It was nearly 10pm. Only 3 houses we visited.

At home all of my siblings we’re there n they we’re having diner, which is Soto. (nyaman banget x my mom buat. Thumps up malah..hahaha) but I didn’t eat it cz I was very full. So I decided
to go to bed. zZzZzZz

0 comments: