THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 6 October 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI


B4 I wnna write anything, I wanna say SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN..






Early morning of first day of Raya, all of my siblings n their sons n daughter, my parents n myself in the living room to greet n give ANGPAU LER~~~..hehehe…so sad lah during dat time.. huhuhuhu


After that we went to my grantparents on my mom’s side.. their house is not far from us..jz take only few sec to reach.. there? WOW!!!! Very hot..hahaha.. there was black out that time.. (tak tahan bui).. I jz have my drink there..



Next we went to my grandma on my dad’s side, which is at Manggis2.. I love to have lunch there bcz all of the food was cooked by my UCU n all of it were very delicious.. (thumbs up tau..).. a lil bit longer there n we took some pic of us there… the left pic is me n sis Mimit.



No longer after, we went to my dad’s siblings, which is nearby my grandma house. We just walked n dun have to use car lah..(luan jua kn jd raja nya..hahaha).. only 2 houses we were visited. Then we went to my aunt on my mom’s side (Aunt Sandut), who is her 1st sis jz infront of the simpang of my grandma… after that we went to my aunt on my dad’s side (Aunt Nimah), who is his sis n lived near kadai lingka :D hahaha.. she is one of my fav aunty. She is very talkative, friendly n easy to talk wif. the right pic is me wif my nphw (Adil)



Then we went back home. My sis Mimit has told me that I have fiancĂ© since I was a child n u wna noe what? He came to my house no longer after we were at home. I’ve seen him b4 plg dah n he has changed a lot. His get slimmer n his skin was very fair. I dun like him cz his not my type eventhough he’s white n has handsome look. My type is like my hby J,which is have dark skin n eventhough dn have a very fair skin as he does.huhuhu.. p nice lah dat guy.hehehe.. he is my czn actually on my dad’s side n he is oready working at BSP n he is still 18 yrsz old but oready working..huhuh so jealous with him lah..hahaha.. he quit maybe his year. Xtually he repeated his form 5 once (this year) but he decided to quit n working. F im brave I will take a pic wif him.. if ja ah.. :P



That was during my first raya. My 2nd raya was quite exciting because I was having my raya wif my hby..i wassss very happy to noe his family on his dad’s side. He took me around 2pm. 1st we went to Kg. Sg. Asam, which is half Ayer n half Darat. I was a lil bit scared cz I havnt lived in that situation b4. As u noe it was connected with bridge ryte.. I am really scared of that.. I was so ashamed.. :$ huhuu. After that we went to his other aunt’s n uncle’s house.. we were having so much fun till 9+++ pm..b4 we went back home we went to my czn house (Naz), who is my beloved czn :D, bcz he had open house. Hehehe..



that was during 2nd raya. 3rd raya, I was having raya with him again but he was a lil bit late to pick me up bcz he had to help his mom at home to do something with his house. He picked me up around 6pm. Late right.. (batah lah punya 2nggu).. on that day we went to his czn’s house again somewhere at Rimba.. after that we went to my bro’s house at Burung Pingai Berakas bcz he had open house. We were there arong 11pm.. there we watched a movie, malay horror movie, which is at Astro Aruna. I was very scared of that movie (mrijap bah) till I was jumping to hby’s hip. All of my bro’s fam laughed at me.. so ashamed :$.. we went back home nearly 12am..



that was my Raya lately.. not having so much fun this year bcz I will have my A LEVEL exam soon (this month)

0 comments: