THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 13 October 2008

Few days left for ‘A’ level examination

Preparation? I’m not really prepared mine. Now, I’ve just prepared business studies, which is unit 1 and 3 because most of questions in paper 1 ask in this unit.

This morning I did revise on unit 1 together with unit 3 of business studies. How many days left? Less than 2 weeks for doing revision for Malay n Business studies. How my feeling goes? I’m scared that I can’t answer the questions especially on business studies because I’ve never understand what the teacher was teaching. She made me slept everytime she taught. Most of the class that I’ve attended at school, business studies is the most boring subject. I’ve never passed my business studies. I did but just once in my whole life of studying at PTEB. It was during second assessment this year. I’ve got 70%, which surprised me. Usually I scored 20+, 30+, which is bad. So I’m trying my best to score all of the subjects that I’ve taken especially on Geography, Malay and ‘O’ level English.

I love Geography so much but I haven’t revise on that subject. Hahaha.. I did but only during tuition class. My tutor was Teacher Esma, my Geography teacher at PTEB. It was easy for me to have tuition with her because she taught us liked she taught us at school. She gave us exam question analysis together with the answer. That was easy for us to score Geography as long we find and search the answer (but I rarely do it. Hahaha..)

After this, I want some relaxation by playing games that have set in my laptop and watch television, may be Brunei channel (sekali sekala bah. Hahaha..). who knows I’ll see P2F today.

0 comments: