THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 27 April 2009

sory late..heheh

sorry to say this

happy belated birthday Zee..

hahaha

we had so much fun this day (22-4-09). Zee spent her time first with her friends, who are my friends too, but since i want to save budget so Hby, Muez n I had our dinner at Tamu Selera, where we always hang out at.

after that we went to The Mall and straight away to the BRS Arcade.. they had karaoke while Zee n I played DDR :D..playing DDR :D

after arcad-ing.. hehehe

after that we were split. left? Hby, Muez, Zee and I. we went to TK till 12++ am.. we had so much fun there.. so damn much fun.. eheh
she is the b'day girl..sorry ah ku taruh ko dbawah2... hahaha :P

nda ku tau cna pemes kan kau ani muez ah rh blog ku ah..hahaha..ya ani satu kepala ma Zee plg ni..nda dpt btamu sma Zee..pa g Hby ku..lagi teruk ni org...hahaha...kidding ah..hehe


o yeah.. last sunday


i have family lunch gathering at my home.. wow!! ambuyat yo!! hahaha.. batah dh nda mkn ambuyat sma2 my family ah..smpiat jua dining room leh nya leh mknan..huahuahua...

after that my 4th bro bawa barang nya.. apa nah? barabg jamming.. wow!! kami 1 family jamming tah jua patang atuu.. ciuk lah.. sakit jua telinga..hahaha..

posing jer..heheh

main eksen2 :D

bpikir cna kan main pdahal nda tau..hahaha

my 2nd sz Hby.. gila Jamming ni urg..history nya ya ada band dulu time muda2 dulu n rock bebeh jua lah..hehehe..kdpatan cia :P

ni anak nya..handal jua main guitar p atu bukan plg guitar tuu yg dmain nya..nda ku tau apa nma nya..bass guitar x..instrument blind.. :P

ni msa jamming bnr2. my 4th bro the drummer.. nice sound broS.. ehehe

tuu ja story yg ketinggalan.. have fun yer..kekekek

0 comments: