THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 13 April 2009

Feeling not well lately

sorry for not posting lately.. want to know why?

i was totally in pain in a few weeks ago because of something that i cannot share with you all. only some of my PD knew it and also their partners. for sure my Hby knew it too..

and now Alhamdullilah i feel glory from it. glory! glory! glory! :)

if you still want to know, i just give u a clue yeah.. part of my "stomachache" got pain and no one in my family knew it except for my 5th sister, her friends and her fiance.

thank you so much for those who was supporting me in everything, mental and physical... i really appreciate it you guys *sobs*

i thought i will be gone forever to leave this world but with a full of strength that i fight for a few weeks, Alhamdullilah i made it

GLORY! ALHAMDULLILAH *sobs*

0 comments: