THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 6 April 2009

its been awhile i haven't updated my blog.. hmm.. many story i have delayed..

now, just want to update what i have done yesterday with my Hby :)

after bought furniture for my 5th sister's room, because she will be married this upcoming 26th July, i met my Hby :D

1st, we went to The Mall Gdg but then there was stuck, very long queue.. so i suggested to go to Serasa Beach.

2nd, Serasa Beach.. quite early though. it was around 3.30pm n we bought something to eat there n have a rest for awhile there..


at the beach, we saw this booth, selling rabbits. he want to buy it for me but it was expensive, $45.. there was also a booth selling hamsters. he bought that for me, 2 for $10 :D so cute those things. he bought it paired.
he asked me to take care of it n i will Hby :)



santai2 Hby ku tuu :)


otw home sweet home.. :)

we named this, Julie, bini ni..


we named it, Romie, boy ni..hee

overall i had so much fun yesterday eventhough i got stomachache that i feel totally in pain

0 comments: