THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 13 November 2009

Happy 3 monthsarry My Prince Frog ;D

Sai!!

Happy 3 monthsarry Sai.. ;D

my love for u is getting deeper n deeper everyday, every time, every hour, every minute, every sec.. Bnr3.. Nda tipu ni Sai

hmm.. I dont know y i am such so.. He is so simple guy. Eventhough, he is such a romantic guy. I know his face is a bit "ganas" but he is a very kind of guy eee~

sadly, he will go abroad this 25th to his cousin's wed somewhere @ Malaysia.. Huhuhu.. 1 week i'll feel burden (' ~ ' )

i watched 2012 last night @ SQC n ofcourse with Sai ;D actually he's working but he still can spend a bit of his workimg time to watch it with me..

1 of the trailer is freaking me out, which is "Santau". I closed my eyes n ears, pretending not to hear the sound. N u know what??!! He sang this song, "I Know U Want Me" by Pitbull + pampering me like wanna make me sleep like a baby. Hahaha.. I start to laugh, ignoring the trailer n everybody around there..

what's up with th "I Know U Want Me"?
Because~ last month i think, i felt so sleepy n he sng this traditional song of Brunei to make their baby to sleep. I dont like wa thd song. Too classy. Hehehe.. Then i said try to sing the latest song. Then he sing "I Know U Want Me" with his face looking @ me seriously.. That's it.. Hehehe.. Calie wa Sai ni

so far~ i had so much fun with him last night eventhough just watching movie. He sent me back home with our Baby Lancer. Hehehe..

next time i will upload some of our photos a ;D

0 comments: