THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 6 November 2009

Baby Lancer ;D

Baby Lancer?

what's up with that?

yesterday kan~ kan~ Baby Lancer was born wa~ hahaha.. Pakan~

meaning?

meaning~ my Sai kan~ keta nya kan~ ada udh.. Which is lancer.. Hehehe

n i was so damn surprise wa~ y? Because 1st tme wa Sai wanna pick me up after work. I was wondering whose car he g0nna use.. I th0ught he will use his dad's car..

kan~ i said "dmana Sai parking?" he replied ni dpan2 a~ i was trying to find her dad's car p nada.. U kn0w what? He p0inted this car, metallic blue lancer right infr0nt of me. I screamed n pinch manja rah Sai. I was so damn surprise.hehehe

then~ he t0ld me this "u will be the first n the last stranger girl riding this car"

OMG!! So sweet of u Sai.. I love u so much..muwah!dmana2 ;D

aftr that we went hang owt s0mewhere Kiulap n went to Keboy @ Kilanas,having late supper, which is nasi kat0k,cucur keladi n cucur pisang, with Sarul; Sai's cousin, and Am0y; Sarul's gf.. Until nearly 2am

for sure Sai will have a great day t0day since his car has born =p

0 comments: