THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 15 June 2009

Sunday Single Day

yesterday, i went to Muara Beach with 3rd Bro.. damn man~~ i have to awake at 6+am because he told me that we will gonna go around 7. but then he awake at 7+ and we went to the beach nearly 8.. naleh2 I bangun tau.. hahahah..

y was it too early? panas jua tuu Maw.. because ntah ah.. my Bro and his work colleagues had Funfair, family funfair from 7, which is under JKR. my 2nd sis and her hubby too also came because they were at the same department..

around12, my 1st bro and his family came. since that we had so much fun.. chit-chatting, eating, and more.. ciuk lah yang penting nya.. :D


jgn dbwa tuu Nurul.. jgn th frust menugging dsna ah :P










tua dh p bputing masih c-Maw ah.. :P




with Adib, my 2nd sis 2nd son.. mikin kurus ya~~ urg active Tennis x :P




mp3-ing actually.. nda blh tinggal ;)


that's it.. at Muara Beach.. after that we were out of there around 2.30pm and went straight away to Panchar Harapan funfair at Manggis.. my mom involved and she had a food stall also.. all of us hangout there for awahile till 4+.. had so much fun too there :D

arrived at the home, OMG!! i feel so damn tired and i went straight away to my room, have a rest and slept.. tired brabz!!!

i awake at 7+ and had my dinner.. lapar wooo.. then went shower.. that's all for yesterday ;)


had so much fun being single.. no1 gonna conqouer me.. let me decide what should i do

0 comments: