THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 15 June 2009

N.I.M!!!

urghhh!!! so stress this noon.. sasak ku brabz3.. urghhh!!!

i want to use my 4th bro car since he let me and he told about it at dad already but then dad wont let me.. urghhh!! im not really SASAK at that plg..

yg buat Maw sasal g is that my dad always not support for what i want to do..i know lah im a girl dad plz dont make me like a fool, staying at home doing nothing.. i want to hangout pun da blh SITTTTTT...

da g.. ya ckap even u have license already doesnt mean i let you to drive.. WTF!!! baik plg nda blesen wah.. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

da g... dh ku nyamal atu baru th nyuruh..bukan aku tuu ah..malas th ku tuu.. gatah bwa keta tuu jalan2 sna..

such a SIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT SIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL DAY!!!!

URGHHH!!!!

nda th ku peduli tuu.. he let me or not next time i will go our with my friend.. ahir balik, ahir lah tuu.. i dun care b=nomroe.. helll nomore... gatah marah2 sna...

UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

later i will go jalan with Nane, probably.. i want to do tattoo later and tomorrow wnt to go out with PD.. n the next day gnna go out the the "Drug~"...

uUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

so what...my life... stress eeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments: