THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 9 March 2009

Hpy 23rd Birthday Hby

What was really happened?

5-3-09










These pics? Zee texted me around 1++ that she will picked me up at home cz she wanted me to accompanied her to MTSSR to send her form. while waiting i had taken those. hahaha... n then we went to The Mall to meet her "Manis" :P heheh... around 4.30pm we picked Nane at her school then we went to Mum's bakery at Serusop. y? ordered for Muez (Nane's) n Mr.S (my BF) cake's birthday :) we ordered Chocolate Moist Cake. after that we went car wash, near to my Home. i will tagged Zee, Nane n myself on this photo at Facebook. hahaha...

after that, we went to airport cz Zee's bro wanted her to pick them. she thought that the flight arrived at 7pm but then it was at 8pm. cant u imagine how long we were waiting there? plus it was damn HOT.. hahaha

Mr.S (BF) was also there to accompanied me + gave me money for check-in..hehe

7-3-09

Happy Birthday
to my Beloved Nephew + my 1st Bro (his Dad)
Amir + Jeff
this day, i went check-in at noon with Zee. where? Holiday Lodge Hotel. we rest 1st then Zee sent me to my 1st Bro's home. around 7pm, Zee picked me up n we went to Night Market at Gadong then we went to Holiday Lodge. not longer after that, Nane n Muez came, then Mr.S.

blablabla... we went to JP foodcourt. we had so much fun there. damn + freak + crazy fun.. over~~ hahaha.. but it was true though.. we went back to Holiday Lodge around 11pm but sadly Zee n c-Manis nya were not with s after that :(

at Holiday Lodge? actually we want to do a room's party but then we did our own THANG~~ hahaha.. blablabla..

not exactly at 12am actually cz Mr.S got stomachache so he was stuck in the bathroom.

8-3-09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
MUEZ (20) + SUKRI (23)


their birhtdays were on the same date. nice right :D so nice, just nice :P

these pics were taken when we were at the room (102). dont get me wrong ok. i was still wearing something as in DRESS to cover my body ok.

morning? Nane wake us up around 8am. still early Nane~~ hahaha... we went for swimming until 10+. after that we went for breakfast and i went for check-out after that, which is around 11am. then, Mr.S n I went to Rimba cz his czn married. blablabla... we went back home n he sent me to my 1st bro's home.
what's up with these pics? so funny guys. it looks not that funny. black n white. nice combination.
white? maybe Hadrah's group from the Kampong itself
black? Hadrah from UBD
it was like, they compete with each other. Hadrah's Battle. hahah.. 1st time in my whole life i watched this. it was for real ok not a joke. :D

waiting for Zee now n i have not eaten any yet. fuh~~

0 comments: