THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 15 March 2009

12 + today

12-3-09






these pics? while waiting for my Hby to come, we waited at DQ The Mall.. lagi pun Zee want to meet c-Manis nya jua after dia kerja..

my Hby dtg!! we just did window shopping lagi pun that time ada (kdai2 damit 2, which IDK the name..hahaha).. we met Teeq jua :D long time no see Teeq hehehe.. after that we spilt. my Hby n I went to foodcourt for having our dinner there.. blablabla.. no where to go so he sent me back home.

a few minutes after, he called me that his family brought him to watch movie (DragonBall Evolution), which i thought it was a kind of movie that bored me.. he brought me too so i just go with the flow :P we watch it at 9.30 cinema 3 at The Mall.. comment? WOW!! i like it i love it n no -ve comment. the movie is WOW.. i love it so much.. hehehe.. we went back home after that, which is around 11++pm..

15-3-09wow!! what happened Maw? hahaha..

what happened?!! actually i was not wearing tudong cz i didnt know that we will going to Jame' Mosque. y we were there? my sz in low's bro "Nikah" there.. so i borrowed my sz in law's scarf.. heheh.. itu lah kejadian nya :D

after went to Jame', we went to Rizqun cz our czn get married..

with my beloved Mom :)

so bored waiting so we did something as what u can see.. wawawa..



this is the pic of the "Pengantin"..not clear enough..

i like the way they organise the function as in:-
  • while waiting the other guest, we watch this slide show from they were kid, couple and now (nice~~)
  • as what u can see at the above pic, before that, the lights were turned off n the "Pengantin" kana spotlight.. so nice this 1..ehehe
  • there was also performance by Maria..
overall the function was nice :D

it was finished around 2pm n Zee picked me up + c-Manisnya. we went cruising.. then we did window shopping, finding formal dress.. so hard to get that.. we did get some but we didnt buy it. maybe by next week before 19th i will gnna buy it.. hmm..

we went home around 5pm n having dinner+hi tea.. hahaha..

tired, wnna sleep early, jog tomorrow - 5 am ;)

0 comments: