THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 15 June 2012

Assamualaikum..

I thought my blog is not exist anymore.. Since my regular viewer told me that my blog is still exist so I try to reset the password. Thanks to You my dear friend :)

Any update on you Maw?

Yes!! A lot!! Ups and down that I've been through.. Mostly on my relationship. Currently, I'm in relationship with a guy named Md Izzat Tahir.

We've been together since Aug2010.. We've been seperated 3 times actually so "putus sambung" laa... I think I've been posted something about us on the previous post.. So no need details on that..

Last year?

2011 was my bad year in relationship due to this 2 guys that I've been together with.

Feb2011.. His name? I forgot his real name but people called him Eboy, working as a policeman at Berakas. He's trying so hard to have my heart until 1 day Yes!! He did and I feel regret for giving him mine. He's the first guy ever came to my house to hangout until late night but not in my room ok. Just on ground floor. BlaBlaBla.. We broke up because he said I was betraying him and contact with other guy, which is Izzat my currently boyfriend n which is true but as a friend. So mayb he feel insecure so he did the same thing which is contacting other girls also. BlaBlaBla.. So he dumb me because he wanted my collegue who is my junior and myself as her mentor at workplace. I was so peace off.. He's totally blacklisted. I've checked my email a few minutes ago and surprisingly my facebook Mawarni SSFS Sudin is still active and you know what?? He added me up end of last month around 3+ in the morning.. I thought he's totally forget about me but instead it's not.. So just leave it laa.. I dont wanna have facebook anymore.. Facebook really ruin my life I tell you..

Next? September2011.. I've been with another guy named Md Arif. When i was with him at first I didnt know that he's my cousin. Mayb 3rd cousin or something like that laa.. Yang penting jauh.. I was totally not interested wity this guy actually but my cousin, Zee, forced me n really trying hard to make us to be together. In order for me to respect her and tired to hear all her beg-ness on me so I just wanna try to be this guy. Just for a month plus I was trying to dumb this guy twice due to his not really my type.. Really!! But he didnt even want to. He still wanna be with me he said. Ok!! So I promised myself to try again and stop to dumb him and try to sayang2 him a.k.a gim jim my love to him. Instead, he broke my heart after that. Really??!! OMG!! Hanya Allah tau how's my feeling that time after he dumb me. He dumb me like I'm nothing on him, like a rubbish/shit or whatsoEver. He's totally has a heart of an animal. Why I did say so? Because he doest have any feeling. I gave my heart and he gave me that :< but nevermind. He seems like wnna have me back on his life a few weeks ago until ul1 day he saw me with my Izzat he stop. Yea you better stop dude.. Find other girl who has the same heart like yours or just wait your Ex-Gf who is now still at UK for study .|. sorry for the emoticon. I was too emotional.. Pfftt..

25Dec2011.. Why cant forget the date? Because this guy really change me a lot. His name is Md Azim.. His just an ordinary guy.. Usually, every of my relationship, I will contact other guy (as a friend or scandle) but being honest Blogger, when i was with this guy I never did.. Seriously!! I feel like I already married.. 24hrs we're together (i feel so) everyday. Before I go to work, I pick him up and he sent me to work he pick me up from work also. I cook for him just a sandwich though and that was/is currently favourite food. Sometimes if I had my lunch, we go lunch together. After work, if he didnt send me to work I'll be straight away went to his place until lae night. Eat together, laught together, sad together, sleep together. Everything we did together.. That was so sweet!! Really!! Never feel so before.. 1 thing about him I dont like about him was that his anger. Hmm.. Eventhough his a temper kinda a guy I try my best not to dumb him not to hate him instead it makes me sayang him more until this 1 day something he did to me which is I dont want to mention. Just between me and him knew about it. I was started to turn off on him. Day by day but the feeling of sayang him still there until now ;'< so i was thinking far far away and discuss it with my mom about it so she told me to dumb him but it takes a 3 months for that because I really sayang him until this 1 day came so I thought its enough.. I tell uou blogger aa. Its very hard for me to let him go but I'm sorry I have to. I'm so sorry Ajiem.. Until today we still contact each other and yea me still sayang him but now he change already as a really religious guy. Everytime we meet he always give a lil bit talk on me. It seems that I dont really take note abiut it and just do slumber but actually I do. Now, I really wanna change. I wear tudong, no sexy sexy lagi. Minor make-up.. And I try to sembahyang but haiyo mensus cia jua.. I will try :) every single things abiut us i still keep it. I never throw it.

3/6/2012.. Its really meaningfull day for both of us. But its just a dream. We're abiut to engage and decided to take that date to be the engagement day but sadly its not happened.. Kalau jodoh tak kemana..

I dont wanna talk more on that.. Everytime i think about it I'll be sad and cry. What a regret. I try to be strong.. ChayoChayo!! ;D

Its time for me to sleep then.. Its late already.. Have a good day blogger/viewer..

ZzZz

Assalamualaikum..

0 comments: