THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 6 September 2009

a day with Sai Izz on 28809 moning till sahur =D

what a day.. i really missed this day x(

first, i went to HSBC @ Serusop to withdraw my money then straight away picked my Sai Izz..

first destination? The Mall Gdg. there? @Trenz, we did hair makeover there. he cut his hair and i perm my hair.. wanna see the outcome?


Me & Sai Izz (rugged~)

my permed is just a normal one and my Sai Izz is the latest hair cut.. we love our hair.. =) i designed that for him so that he will look more rugged.. u know what sai? u're rock!!! hahaha.. muwah! rah tiak =p

u guys wnna know what? my hair was done for how long? it was from 12pm+ until nearly 5.30pm... hahahha.. cian Sai waiting for me for that "Hours"... alalalala

my Sai Izz finished for about 30 mins sj.. i love it lah..thanks Andre =)



in my LV-Swift car @ The Mall basement wnna go for sungkai @ Ahan Thai BSB =D

after that we went to Ahan Thai @ BSB.. actually we wnna go to Coffee Zone but then it was fully reserved since we wnna to have the buffet inside. the availaible seats were only at the outside of it. hmmm... so not comfort there so we suggest at Ahan Thai..

1st we wnna eat buffet. since the food were not our taste so we just ordered the food. Sai Izz ordered Black Pepper Beef with Rice and Milo Ping (I guess~ hehehe) while me, i ordered Buttermilk Chic with Rice and Choc Bubble Tea with Pearl..



otw to Ahan Thai.. Sai Izz drive LV-Swift car ;D


otw~~ next, we went to Qlap Mall.. just visiting~~

we met his cousin. Sarul + Ikhwan. so we convoyed together

1st, to Hwa ho Mall Manggis.. shopping~~


otw to LV-Swift..

next, we went to TS(Tamu Selera) having Sahur there, which was Ayam Penyet.. i really dont like the Ayam Penyet there because the Chic was totally hard to bite (means karas).. but what did i watch + see Sai Izz and his cousins ate those stuff w/o any complaints as i did.. "so yummy~~".. no!! it was not...


otw to TS~~

o yeah!! before i forgot... we've bought a couple t-shirt

my Sai Izz "Kiss me Princess! Then i will look like this ---->"
mine "Let me kiss you My Frog Prince"

so nice~~ heheheh
we've bought it
@ d'Brandon Qlap Mall.. come and buy there.. promo la~~ hahahha =p



i am so damn happy with u Sai... hope we can stay longer and rock!!! hahaha.. ;P


0 comments: